No Tags Found!

Yaasmin

Training the new employee is your employers responsibility after your notice period, however this usually happens with unorganised / pvt ltd / small organisations.
In this case I would prefer you to consult some senoir overhere at this site as well as labour consultant to sort it out.
Becasue i would not dare to tell u to take any hard step of leaving the present job and treating them back because as I said earlier ur present company may create problem with your future company mightly saying that you left projects incompleted or so on so.
Speak to senior friends, senior memebers, take proper guidance for pro's and con's and then take the decisiion.

From India, Mumbai
Rajesh_R
below is the copy of my confirmation letter of my current company letter
becoz of this things only, thy are playing wit me not to relving me within my notice period.
" You would be expected to give one month's notice or one month's pay in lieu in case you leave the organization"
"Equally the organization could ask the employee to leave with one's month notice period or a month's pay lieu without assigning any reason whatsoever"
"In case you are engaged in a critical project with a stringent deadline, the company may ask you to extend the notice period, which in any case will not exceed 3 months"

Above points is the main reason thy are play wit me not to relive me on time of my notice period.
Kindly help in this situation.....

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.