No Tags Found!

satya_techsavy
Hi All,
We are newly converted Private company in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The company has functioned in a Partnership-model for 1.5 yrs now.
Now what we have employees on board and that we are private - I want to get some clarity on the PaySlips.
Is TDS mandatory ? Or can we leave it to the employees to process their Tax-structure.
Also, at what capacity of employee-strength is PF, HRA & etc mandatory? I heard that - they are not mandatory if the company's strength is less than 15 in Andhra-Pradesh.

From India, Hyderabad
vikasgoelca@yahoo.com

Hi, TDS is compulsory to be deducted by the company on the salaries. I think PF is compulsory for less than Rs. 10,000. Warm Regards, Vikas Goel
From India, Mumbai
satya_techsavy
Hi Mahendra,
Is this 10-employee rule constant across the country ? Else, what is the limit in Andhra Pradesh ? Is there a link/URL that provides a detailed info on this ?
Thanks
Best Regards,
Satya Kalluri,
Director - WebileApps

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.