No Tags Found!

abhinav-thapper
Hi, I had submitted a request to transfer my pf from my previous company to the current one.
Recently I got rejected and the reason was stated as :
1) HIGHER WAGES PLEASE CLARIFY WHY EPS SERVICE? 2) FATHER's NAME DIFFERS

I have no idea what to do now, any help would be appreciated

PS : My old company doesn't exist now, it was merged with another entity.

From India, Ambala
aditya-krishnatray

Fill Joint Declaration Form & Submit To PF Office Contact your present company HR
From India, Noida
Madhu.T.K

The old company should have contributed 8.33% and 3.67% of your salary to Pension fund and Provident fund respectively instead of 12% to provident fund alone. That is why this question is asked. If that old company was your first company and you joined that company after 1st September 2014, with a PF qualifying salary of more than Rs 15000, the employer should not have bifurcated the contribution payable by him. Now you can give a clarification to this through the previous employer why this happened. Obviously, it should be du to oversight and that can be mentioned in the letter. Simultaneously, you can send a joint declaration for correcting the name of you father in the PF records.

Merger will not make any difference because even after merger, the old company PF will be active and the employer can approve the updations made by the employees using his digital signature. Any clarifications required as above, shall also be given in the old company's letter head.

From India, Kannur
kattoor
Hi, I’m also facing the same issue. Is the issue resolved? Thanks in advance. Aneesh
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.