No Tags Found!

Ashish Jain

Hi All of You !!
I'm extremely sorry for not able to attend the meet (due to DP Courtesy),
what happen guys it seems all r not so happy about the meet happened on 8th. I think it doesn't matter who all r attended (as always quality matters not the quantity) ........... it's just a beginning we have to go a long way... it's just a starting problems...
Archna, Devjit, Geeti,
I'm really sorry for not able to participate this time u guys know the reason, i think we must take the next meet in professional way now onwards..
Cheers!!!!!
Ashish Jain

From Australia, Sydney
archnahr

Hi Ashish,
Don't be sorry dear, we all know the problem and understand it quite well.
It can happen with any body, so please do not apologise for something you have no control.
Nothing went wrong in the meet, it is just the number of members.
We will discuss the issue over the phone, :D
Hope all is well at your front.
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
devjit28

Hi All,
What I meant about organising team are the people who are taking out extra time & putting in extra effort to organise things. We need some more people to add depth to the organising effort, people who are addicted to citeHR.com.
None of us expects anything in return for this, its just our own individual motivation to do whatever we can to further this forum from which all of us have benefited so much.
This meet on the 8th is an excellent meet because it has shown us the areas we can improve upon.
Further, with all respects to everybody, I think we should stop this discussion here, and work on making the next meet a memorable one, drawing upon our success of the 1st meet, and the areas of improvement in our organising highlighted in the 2nd meet.
These are Kiran's words, not mine. Hats off to you, Kiran, for the way you have pulled us all up... :D
Warm regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
devjit28

Hi Ashish, We missed you no doubt, but Delhi Police is Delhi Police. Nothing you could do about it buddy... :D Warm regards, Devjit
From India, Gurgaon
Geeti
Hi Ashish, We too missed you & as Archna said you need not apologise :) Lokking forward to hear from you really soon.. Cheers !! Geeti
From India, Bangalore
archnahr

Hi Joydeep,
The minutes and photographs are there in the thread named
Second meet delhi- 8th October
Now when you are back, we welcome you in the team.
I'll call you in the evening
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
ashra

Hey Archna & the whole gang,
Well I have seen the fotos and the postings, now let me tell ya’ll that I am getting a wee bit (Ok, so I admit, “a lot) jeal :oops: us of you guys since I (I meaning “we” :lol: of course) who do not have the chance of being there.
Looks you guys have hit it off really gr8 ‘n things are really starting to happen. So keep it up and let CiteHr really rock!!!!!!! :D
Cheers (Of course with a little bit of jealousy)
Ashra
Ps: Kidding folks!!!!! Rock on!!!!! 8)

From Sri Lanka
archnahr

Hey Ashra,
Thank a lot for your Appreciation with a bit of jealousy. :D
If you happen to be here in this part of the world, Feel free to drop in.
We would live to have as many memebers as we can for the meet, but people's priority generally keep them away from these meets.
We are crossing our fingers this time.
Thanks & Regards,
Archna

From India, Delhi
Prabhavathi
HI ARCHANA,
I JUS SAW THE PHOTOGRAPH POSTED AND WENT THROUGH YOUR EXPERIENCE AT THE MEET. ITS VERY NICE TO BE A PART OF CITE HR.
KINDLY KEEP US INFORMED ABOUT ANY EVENTS HAPPENING IN NEAR FUTURE.
I DON WANNA MISS THIS KIND OF EXPERIENCE AGAIN!
RGDS
PRABHA

archnahr

Thanks Prabha, I’m glad people are taking interest in these meets. We would love to have you for the meet. I think there are meets organised in Bangalore also. Thanks again. CHeers Archna
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.