No Tags Found!

devjit28

Hi Samdee,
I'm sorry you wont be able to make it to the 8th. Anyhow, as Aanchal has suggested, you could register for our Main Meet scheduled for 21st Nov.
Hope to meet u then, if not before... :D
Warm regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
raj02

Hi Archana
How are you?
The offline meet at Chennai is rocking
A special thanks to you for giving me the hope on my very first posting and Initiative for the offline meet
Looking forward for a longlasting support from all the cities. When are we going to have an ALL India meet??????
Regards
Raj

From India
archnahr

Hi Amit,
Welcome to the forum.
ANy member can join the meet, you just need to fill up a Registration form.
We aould love to have you in our next meet, which is scheduled for November 12, just be in touch.
If you need any other details you can contact me on 9811334792.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
msrgdadhich
the meeting was ok but not result oriented. We must increase the active members who have enthusiasm and will to carry on to built up a strong group, sorry not group, an HR Family. Manish
From India, Jaipur
devjit28

Hi Manish,
You are absolutely right...we need more more members in the organising team so that even if 2-3 organisers are unavailable, there are other people ready to back them and fill the gaps.
Warm regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
Geeti
Hi Devjit, Manish,
We surely should have more members in the Organisisng Team But But...
The Core Organising team should & will now equipped to take care of anything making every Sadi Dilli di meet memorable.
Cheers
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
archnahr

Hi Manish,
I don't agree with you that the meet was not result oriented.
Surely the number of member was less, but we did learn something from this meet as well.
Hi Devjit,
Regarding adding more people to organising committee, I don't think we have a organising committee or something all the members who want to put in efforts are doing that.
It is not some body's personal interest that they are willing to provide all the help they can, it is for a common cause, which many of members from Delhi are not willing to understand.
See the response in Hyderabad and Chennai, it is just amazing, I think people in delhi are extraordinarily busy. :wink:
What say??
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
Geeti
Hi Archna,
Yes I agree with younon this the feeling of Commom Goal & self Less efforts for something is missing, also I must add that something else is missing as well that is making the response be so diifernt from Chennai & Hyuderabad... what Say? I guess these 2 things we can work out..
Wram Regards
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
sujata1jan

Hi Archana You are right however I would like to discuss few things personally with you. Do let me know when you are free so that we can discuss. Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
archnahr

Hi Geeti, Thanks for your support once again. Hi Sujata, Anytime dear, I’m not that busy person. Looking forward for your call or should I call you. CHeers Archna
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.