Neerajrana1512
Hi Everyone, I am working in ABC company, but after completing 8-9 months they gave me a poor performance review and in hr call they said we will see you till next 15 days, So for job security, I am looking for a job and I have got an offer letter from xyz company and I need to join within 15 days. When I resigned from ABC company, they asked me as per the policy you have to serve a 90-day notice period or I could buy out the notice.

So I decided to work on both companies, but after two months, xyz company forced me to provide a release letter, so I altered the offer letter and provided it to them.

Last day I have received a mail from ABC company that you provided fake doc and wrong information.
Now ABC company has not given my last two months' salary and is asking 1-month salary, I have few PL leave on my account but they said we do not give any encashment or settlement for same.

Kindly Suggest what should I do. Thanks in advance.

From India, Gurugram
KK!HR

Though it can be contested on the point of refusal of encashment/adjusting the PL, but looking at the facts and circumstances narrated in your query, it looks better to settle the issue without creating much ado. Yet I would suggest you to follow up with the ABC Company for whatever concession you can wrangle out of them.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.