Einstein.Barrack
I too received mails from Sudan, Nigeria, UK and even US and they will ask one about the details of name, address, bank account etc promising million dollars to be transferred to India for business.
WE HAVE TO BE VERYCAREFUL.
Keep up on sharing and caring for knowledge.

From India, Ahmadabad
Suri Babu Komakula

Dear Sruthi Just ignore this and continue your process of work to get awareness on the HRM. This is not an issue to think. Suri Babu Komakula
From India, Vijayawada
eagletravelagency
Dear Shruti,
Compliments of the Season!!!!
Tell me how many junk mails and messages do you get every day to your mailbox.
Have you ever given a thought to it and taken it personally or have you ever read them...
Then why this message its just some one who is not educated is wasting its time on this site cos he does not know the real use of this site..
Just relax and forget it..
i know their are people who will guide you to go to court and all that stuff for justice.. Do you have a time to go to court and spend your / Family's Hard earn money. Do you know the INTERNET browsing rules and regulations..
If you have given your data no net is only at your own will and own risk if someone misuse it then it will be only your risk..
So its better you just forget it and cont.. enjoying your life
Chill and Relax,
Rishi Budhadev

From India, Pune
arungoin4u
HI Shruti,Pls act deaf to such mail/ communication & pls ignore and dont disturb self as they do not fetch you any.best regards,Arun
From India, Mumbai
suresh.onkar
Dear Shruti
good morning
With respect to your request,
I come to know that
your too sensitive and too young.
don't get scared of such mails many people want to tease someone it is their habit.
you need to ignore them.
be bold have full confidence in your self. go +vely with your work, make yourself too busy in work, by that the diversions will be shorter.
A little request i would like to make
it is better to use e mails with proper user name. not what u r using mumbai2008
with best wishes
Suresh.onkar

From India, Hyderabad
divgan2008
you should ignore such mails, these are common now a days. Its disgusting to see people using this forms in a wrong way

vivek.solanke
Hi Shutri,
just ignore it.
any way dear all i need more information on the best way to utilise the Skill matrix
can any one help me i m new to Cite HR.
i m working for an MNC with 70 employees.
total Exp. 4 years
Vivek Solanke
9922942350-

Hari_Naudiyal
Dear Shruti, No need to worry........ just ingore this kind of useless mail and keep sharing the good things with good professionals.:?: Regards, Hari Naudiyal
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.