baliboss
Dear Pooja
Tell the employees of your org that you are also amployee here ..Any decision taken by managment ..I have to put in front of you.I have no roll to play in decision making strategy .may be this will help you.
Regards
S.Bali.

From India, Chandigarh
Sona_Mona
Hi Pooja
To be very frank with you,in our company also same thing is going on!!!
I am working in a IT Company which is a small sized organisation.
Even here also everyone feel like HR is not required to organisaiton.
I feel very sad for that.but ultimately I am happy in my work.learning lot of things
But I always try to be happy with all the Employees but they mistake me for everything
Dont know what to do?
Regards
Sona_mona

From India, Bangalore
gaurish

hey just face the situation applying your brain and skills. dont expect any spoon feeding. Always remember that a rock turns into diamond only after going through a ragid process.
From India, Panaji
rk7prakash
Hi Pooja
As others said , I never say you are doing your job. Your Job is not a messenger, your job is implementation of policies / directions in the benefit of the organisation. Here you should also understand that the employees are expecting you to act as their Representative too. You should try to help in solving few issues which they are facing and introduce, in consent with your management, some pro-employee policies. Eg: Flexi working hours(your company is an IT company).... This will help you to make them understand your role perfectly, rather tha just a mouth piece of your Boss.
Regards
Kesavaprakash R

From India, Pune
Joyita Chatterjee
Dear Pooja,
We are all HR professional facing same problem. I am very much agreed with Mr. Dakshesh that , we are working like a bridge within Employer and Employee..Our duty is to passing massage within Employer and Employee. Our work is to view & listen to everybody scrutiny the matter and send it to our Employer for decision.While scrutiny some matter will be in and some matter will be out,nothing to do.B coz we are all professionals. THINGS TO BE DONE BY BRAIN, NOT TO BE BY HEART.
Joyita Chatterjee
HR-Incharge

From India, Pune
sonal.arora
Hi, I am sonal Arora. I am looking for a job change. I have eight months of experience in HR in educational institute. I need your help. please help me.
From India, Delhi
Pooja Rajpal
How to handle the Senior Employees ..
Dear All,
This is Pooja Rajpal working as an HR-Manager with an organisation , there are two three employees who are working for last 3-4 yrs with us , they are senior people , designated on Sr. positions too , but they are not ready to handle the team , also felt that they are not even ready to work as a team, its affecting the coworkers and juniors too . They also feel Jealous if any new comer do the things , what should i do in this situation , should i fire those seniors , if yes , that would be putting the negavtive impact on others , i am really confused what should i do , how should i solve this matter , please suggest..
Thanks,
Pooja Rajpal

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.