No Tags Found!

dev0172
Dear Friends,
Need suggestion this is dev as im working in a private company since past 3 years and my salry is 18000 INR per month company does not provide any salary slip and salary come through cash also not in a fix date.
My company accountant force me to pay tax (TDS) do am eligible to pay any kind of tax???
Out of four Im one earning member in my family. Also im a loan holder from bank 1 lakh 50 thousand. And aprox a lakh loan from private society I can’t afford even a single deduction in my salary please suggest.
Need help.
Thanks & Regards
Dev

From India, New Delhi
klepakshi1967@yahoo.com

Dear Dev,
As per your provided Salary i.e 18000 PM comes to annual Salary of Rs 216000. With in this Standard Deduction is Rs 2,00,000 as per IT act., So you have excess Salary of Rs 16,000 to be pay Tax. With in this also per month 3000 House rent allowance is exempted so that you are not in the TDS. You need not to pay any tax in any manner. Even though your salary credited by way of Cash/cheue also. Do not worry and say the same fact to your employer if they are not satisfy with the above explanation. Please feel to speak me
Hope you have cleared your doubt
Thanks
Lakshminaryana

From India, Hyderabad
dev0172
Dear Lakshminaryana, Thanks for your kind response if i need any assistance in future sure will let you know. Once again thanks to you and this platform
From India, New Delhi
RAMAKANT R

Dear Mr. Dev / Mr.Laxminarayana,
Even considering your total Income to Rs.2,16,000. it is totally exempted for the F.Y.2013-14.
Under 97 A you get benefit of Rs.2,000 in tax hence on 16,000 tax liability Rs.1,600 less Rs.2000
No tax do not worry.
This is surprising that even your company is paying salary in cash and are intending to deduct tax. Somewhere something must be going wrong.
Ramakant

From India, Pune
dev0172
Dear Mr. Ramakant,
Thanks for the info this will help a lot.
Sir don’t be surprise this just a lack of knowledge of employ that’s why many people face such issues.
Thanks to you guys who always ready to support for such issues.
Regards
Dev

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.