s-m
Hello Forum Members,

I need your help and guidance in regard to setting up quarterly HR goals in line with SMART - Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound.

This is for a start up company with 30 odd employees spread between US and India location. I had on below lines but I have been asked to rework on it and be even more specific for this document would apparently be used a BLUE PRINT for the HR department. So, if someone could guide me please on urgent basis and also to involve something in line with employee satisfaction and employee branding. What I had done was -

A. Talent Acquisition
Goal: Recruit and retain a diverse workforce to meet the needs of the organization.
Objectives Q3 Q4
Increase the percentage of active open positions filled within the targeted deadline. 15% 30%

B. Talent Development
Goal: Provide development programs to help staff and managers accomplish their goals.
Objectives Q3 Q4
Increase the percentage of development programs provided that achieve their targeted Level 3 or Level 4 results (behaviour change or business impact). 0% 25%

C. Organizational Excellence
Goal: Administer HR policy and programs, while maintaining internal customer satisfaction and meeting budget constraints.
Objectives Q3 Q4
1. Increase the percent of HR initiatives completed on time and within budget. 05% 25%
2. Achieve the monthly time targets for at least 80% of the designated services. 0 out of 3 months 2 out of 3 months

Thank you in advance.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.