revathi.k@pnestec.com

hi hiten

I'm just giving you the draft opf my mail

Dear All,

On updating Personal files, it was found that all the document related to Professional Qualification as well as employment details were not proper submitted. So, it is requested to all to provide Xerox copy of the following:

Educational Documents : From 10th to Highest Qualification.

(10, 12, Graduation (final year), Post Graduation, Phd.)

Employment : From first employer till last employer's employment letter, relieving letter, experience letter and last drown salary slip.

Identification Proof and Address Proof.

Please submit these documents to the earliest before 26th December 2007.

Can any one please provide me a link or abou the act which states on the requirement of maintaing the employee records. As this will help me alot.

I have assured them that this will help us in giving them a deserving designation as their total exp will be considered and even this will help them in long run too as whereever they would be going the comp. will surely ask these documents.

Regards,

Revathi

From India
revathi.k@pnestec.com

Dear All New Year Greetings ! Please provide me a link or reference of any act / law which makes it mandatory to keep the personal records of Employees. Please reply........ Regards, Revathi
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.