No Tags Found!

aan111

Hi Arun,
I would advise that you start looking for another job.
If your current manager has already given a bad reference, chances are he has also badmouthed you to his circle of colleagues that you are planning to leave. This might be visible in the manner in which other superiors interact with you.
Regards,
aan111

From India, New Delhi
deadsoul2011

Please put the name of company Y and the name of HR manager we all members will give him such a blast he will be covered under ground 100 feet deep.
Where the hell in HR its written to do verification of past employment without selecting the candidate, if I was in your place I would rather kill the HR of company Y, if company Y has not selected me how can they dare to ask my manager well before the issuance of offer letter and before i give my resignation to company X and get relieved, this verification tactics of HR persons is really harming candidates wake up o hR

From India, Madras
hayyram
See everybody knows that whoever searching job all will hide that to their present company. after getting offer letter only people will declare to the company. knowing this all how the (Y) company hr will do these type of activity to destroy a person's life. horrible.

From India, Madras
anil.arora

Hey Guys,
Greetings of the day,
Guess we are forget our main subject line what we are discussing here. Let me ask Arun first for the development in this case as he is the only one who have to take action.
After getting suggestions/advises from all of us, Arun, please let us know what you are going to do or if you already have took your action, plz tell us know what you did!!

From India, Gurgaon
arunkumar08
Thanks all for all your suggestions
At last I spoke to my manager and he showed me the mail which he had sent to the HR of Y (He has given positive feedback about me). After explaining the situation, he had understood the situation I Am now. The worst part is that he had forwarded the appraisal form of mine to Head and it is under process. I came to know that since I got job already he has not recommended for promotion and recommended increment is low. All my hard work of this one year is gone waste.
I am planning to talk to the HR of Y and tell the situation and how they ruined my carrier. Kindly suggest.
Thanks and Regards
S.Arunkumar

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.