No Tags Found!

rr-t
Hi,

Myself Ramesh.

I was an employee in an IT Field with 10 years of experience.
Due to health issues, I had to take a long leave while I was not assigned a project during April 12 - August 10, 2022.
This was informed by mail before (which they do not agree, and I can't fight it), but received an Absconding Notice after four months and with a Charge Sheet later, on August 22, 2022.
I was receiving salary during this absence time, and they have mentioned that too to be a grave offence in the Charge Sheet.

When I was back, I have replied them with a 3 days delay from their expected time mentioning about my treatment, but did not reply.
My company mail and account were blocked, and when I try to login, it says 'account is blocked', which may suggest I am suspended now and not terminated.

For later communications with my PoC were saying "It is being checked".
Later, they were neither responding to the mails nor attending the call.

This continued till July 24, 2023 when they have informed me that a Domestic Inquiry will be started soon.
This case was already posted in a thread (https://www.citehr.com/643075-domestic_inquiry-not-going-smooth-mandatory-back_to_office-criteria.html).
For the first sitting, they said I have "acknowledged the absence but informed about the treatment", so called for a second sitting (not started yet).
I am waiting for the second sitting as they need my Medical Certificate for the treatment which I cannot provide because it was home based.

My question is, why they took this much of time to initiate (336 days) to even begin a Domestic Inquiry (1st sitting) - from August 2022 to July 2023.
So many days were lost (almost an year) which also cost my marriage.
As I am waiting for the second sitting for the inquiry, can I have any advantage that they kept me uninformed on any matters even to begin the first inquiry?

Thanks
Ramesh

From India, Trivandrum
rr-t
Will I get a compensation for the period for which they haven’t initiated the Domestic Inquiry (336 days) once the Charge Sheet was sent?
From India, Trivandrum
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.