No Tags Found!

priyadarshini123
Hi
I am a Non-IT recruiter in a consulting firm. I need to understand the advanced career in HR. I need to understand:
1. Does Recruitment experience help and lead to HR BP? Please do provide the average compensation bracket and main responsibilities of HR BP person.
2. Is payroll executive paid more than Recruiters/HR BP? Payroll: does it need a certification or can be learnt through experience?
3. I also am keen on understanding the road to HR Coordinator, as I was told that Recruitment also leads to HR Coordinator and are they paid more than HR BP?
I have 6 months of experience in HR Recruitment industry, since I don't have much exposure to knowledgeable people in my organisation I am seeking for Senior and experienced people like you! Hope my doubts would be cleared!
Thanks in advance

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi
First of all you should understand what do u mean by HR BP? It varies form company to company. the roles & responsibilities varies.
1) Yes very very less chance the recruitment experience from consultancy will be considered for HR BP for industry. There are lots of difference in JD for recruiters in Consultants & Organisations.
2) Once again it varies form company to company & industry to industry. In manufacturing industry Payroll persons will be paid higher than recruitment & vice versa in IT. But not all companies follows the same
3) It is better to become as HR generalist rather than recruiter or payroll. coz there are limited scope into recruitment & some tiems you will have targets into recruitment & achieving is not that easy. Payroll has wider scope than recrutiment. HR generalist will have much better opportunity
Hope you are clear. If any details you can reach me

From India, Bangalore
priyadarshini123
Hi Jeevarathnam
Thanks a lot for providing me guidelines on this. I belong to Non-IT recruitment which I too feel is quite cumbersome as we do have targets to achieve..very high targets! I want to get into some safer zone..and also with regards to my compensation also need a better platform as being Generalist is no much fun or exciting..it pays less too.
Please suggest me a right opportunity. Also I was planning to do Digital Marketing and get into Online Marketing, but due to circumstances I am not able to stay unemployed. Which course can I pursue? Would it be Diploma or I can go on with a 6 months certification course?
I have knowledge of SEO, SEM etc as I was blogging for a long time.
Please do help me in this regards.
Thank you.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.