No Tags Found!

Miss Tolani

Hi........... find out a person in same company who is near to you & your boss tell him your problam may be he can help you. Take care. Good Luck :)
From India, Delhi
iameashwar
Hey Hi Radley,
I agree with many of the people who had asked you to go and ask the management for ONE LAST TIME. If they still refuse, I think you need to put your food down and approach legally. They cannot refuse to give a relieving letter to any employee who either quits or is terminated. When they can issue an appointment letter they are compelled to issue a relieving letter as well. You need to contact a lawyer and send them a legal notice from the labor court. I heard a similar case wherein one of my friends had got into the same kind of situation. When the court notice was issued my friend had even filed a defamation case and claimed an undisclosed amount in damages. Finally, the organisation came down for an out-of-court settlement and paid him some good amount. However, you need to render the services of a very Strong Lawyer.
Hope all will get well soon.
Regards
Eashwar

From India, Mumbai
Dada37

Dear Radley K Either you telling incomplete/undisclosed reason of termination or your immediate boss is non professional. Dada
From India, New Delhi
rmmurthy2002
Dear Mr Radley,
What if there is no relieving letter? You must be having the appointment letter and the pay slips. With these you can get a new job. However when you are told about your termination, you should have insisted on a written letter of termination. If the Hr is not obliging you should have gone to higherups-like the MD or the Chairman and complained.
Don't worry, if you have the qualification and skill, there will always be takers. Only thing is you have to talk it out to the Hr Depts!
rmmurthy

From India, Madras
vadlamani SR

sir
Have u contacted ur previous employer asking for relieving certificate.
That is ur right to get service service certificate for the service rendered whats ever the reason.
As per the guidelines given by the above you should approach the concerned HR manager and request him to give service certificate.
I hope deffinitely u will get ur service certificate if your previous employer follows professionalism.
Tks & Regards
Vadlamani SR

From India, Hyderabad
Saltlake2009

If a person send a notice through local labour court in case of any illegal termination of any employee.what will be the punishment of the employer?
From India, Calcutta
gopan

Radleyy,
What is the reason for taking disciplinary action against you? Were they having any conduct rules? Was an enquiry been conducted after serving a charge sheet to you ?
Only if you are able to provide the details, probably we can suggest some remedy.
Gopan

From India, Kochi
gvgrao7
No matter you resigned or you are laid off, you must have received some communicatin in writing from your employer and that should serve your purpose. If your future employer asks for the relieving letter in this receission period, they dont mind if your show this as a proof of terminiation. Hundreds of thousands of people are being fired. No need to worry. Go ahead and search for jobs.
From India, Hyderabad
Shikha_Singh

Its pretty sad that during the interview process companies talk about loyalty and commitment and stuff and question you about changing jobs; but when it comes to their own behaviour, they do this.......
From India, Mumbai
HR_Friend
Dear Friend,
I can unstd your feeling..I have been working as senior HR Professional for last many years...you need to give written request to them and be humble...don't fight with them.
Professionally you should write them formal letters.
I Wish you good luck.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.