PramodKJ
Dear Friend,
Leaves are defined in Factory/Shops & Est. Act. Please go thru these acts as applicable to your area.
As per Factory Act 1 leave for every 20 working days presence subject to a mininmum presence of 240 day in a year.
As per shops & est. act a min 21 adys leave in a year subject to a mininmum presence of 240 day in a year.
Hope this may clear your doubts.
Pramod

From India, Mumbai
ANISH PARDESHI
Dear Shweta,
If your company is covered under THe Shop and Commercial Establishment Act then as per the provision the leaves should be for 240 days of working 21 days leave. In addition to tbis 4 Compulsary holiday i.e. 26 Jan, 1 May, 15th Aug and 2 OCt.
These ae the provisions.
Regards
Anish Pardeshi

From India, Pune
kunasrinivas
Hi Shweta, You can look into the Shop and Establishment Act of your State. As the said Act of Andhra Pradesh CL-12 SL-12 Leave with wages 15
From India, Hyderabad
sarvang20
hey Shweta ,
As per leave policy every 20 working day employee entilted for 1 leave.but its only for permanant employee. its consider as p.l.
& 7 s.l. you can give every year.
can you know how comes 15 p.l. in year ?
cal working days in year..& every 20 working day you provided 1p.l.....get its....
if you wann brife about leave than reply..
Can you please let me know the no of Leaves in a Calendar year the employees are entitled to? I am working in an private Software Company based in Pune.(5-day week)
The leaves are not bifurcated into CL,PL & SL in our Company. The leave policy is Total 15 leaves in a calendar year.(incl Public Holidays) i.e 3 working weeks.
I would like to pls see inputs from your end.
Regards,
Shweta[/quote]

M PRABHAKAR RAO

Your Company comes under shops and other establishment act. Yu can go thru the shops and other establishment act applicable in Maharastra. In general it is 15 days of earned leaves are give after completing of one year of service. Sick leaves are 7 and can be accumulated upto 35. Earned leaves accumulation in general depends on the Mgt as that are encashed at the time of relieving. In strict terms max accumulation can be for 60 days. But the Mgt is normally flexible in terms of accumulation of earned leaves and they don't put any cap on it. Casual leaves are 12 for a calender year and that are not carried forward.
Rgds
Prabhakar Rao.M

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.