No Tags Found!

nareshgadde

Dear members
i hope soon my doubt get clarified,p
one of my employee resigned from organisation on april 2009.we accepted his resignation.
but his PF fund is not at settled.he came back to us for employment.now question is if we accept him into our organisation.is his service is continued from his previous joining date or on new employee pls explain full and final settlement for employee.
in case if only pf is settled then.
with regards
naresh

From India, Hyderabad
jaskeerat

Dear Sir,
Greetings of the day!!
We at Kapgrow Corporate Advisory Services Private Limited offer a host of Services in the field of HR solutions like Recruitment, Selection, Antecedents Verification, Training & Development, Workforce Surveys, Appraisals, Management of employee welfare trusts, etc.
Further, we also provide Consultancy services pertaining to Corporate Laws, Labour Laws, Industrial Laws, Tax Laws, Compliance Management and Audit, Management Consultancy regarding developing MIS, Organization Structure, etc.
A brief profile of the Company is attached for your ready reference and kind perusal, please.
We would be pleased to be of any help to you.
Thanks & Regards
Jaskeerat Singh Kwatra
Marketing Officer
Kapgrow Corporate Advisory Services Private Limited
E-173, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019
Contact No.: 011-40553774, 9310270886
WE INSPIRE GROWTH!!

From India, Lucknow
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Kapgrow-L.pdf (331.1 KB, 77 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.