C S SHUKLA
In many Companies I have seen that if anyone takes EL/SL leaves before and after Sunday, Sunday is included but in case of casual leaves, Sunday is excluded.
From India, Lucknow
Shyam Kasture
Subject-Week off saturday to Tuesday
Dear Rohit,
Reasonably Sunday should be included ; unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the company leave policy.However it depends on how many types of leave is allowed by the company.Some companies who allow Casual Leave, may not count Sunday in such a case.So please check your company's leave policy.
Regards

From India, Bhopal
cti.hr099
Dear Seniors,
My Company Century Global Logistics Pvt. Ltd. we have 220 branches all over india
we need some accounts related candidates for Delhi if you have any person for interesting this job at Rajendera place , New Delhi.
Contact me.
warm regards
Rohit Singh
09312713777 , 09310926660

From India, New Delhi
sheoran.amit

Nothing to be done with company policy in this issue while taking EL sunday will not be marked as leave because calculation of EL is based upon working days only (i.e. one leave on every 20 working days) not on holidays.
In cases of other leaves sunday can be marked as leave.
Regards
Amit

From India, Pilani
tpandey
Dear Rohit,
It totally depens on your organisation policy, however in most of the cases the weekends are included in your leaves, if you take leave from saturday to tuesady then sunday will be counted as leave.
Hope the doubts are clear now
Tanu

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.