No Tags Found!

viresh-verma
Hi, I was working at a firm between Nov 2015 to Feb 2018. But they didn't give me any employee id and salary slip. They credited my salary to my bank account as promised in the Offer letter. And I also got a salary certificate (mentioning my overall monthly salary) and I have a bank statement. Is this enough for BGC? Right now I got one offer from my new company and their BGC partner is asking for Employee ID, Salary slip, UAN number, and form 16 for this company. Please suggest to me what to do now.
From India, Gurgaon
KK!HR

You will have to explain the position to the BGC verification team. Probably you were not a member of PF, so no UAN, were you drawing salary > Rs. 15,000/-pm ? You have the offer of appointment, salary certificate and Bank Statement indicative of your employment, the question whether this would suffice can only be answered by the BGC agency/prospective employer.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.