evonneteh
Hi dineshprabhakar,
Firstly, thanks for your PPT sharing. But I found out the last 4 slides is same. Does it have any mistaken inside the PPT? Do you have the complete PPT of DICS?
Thank you.
Rgds,
evon

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Kanika.Kapoor

nice ppt...gives knowledge...
however the last four slides that say "How I can adapt my style with…" is repeated 4 times "High D’s who may want…"
how abt SIC...
Would request you to please share the same @
Regards,
Kanika Kapoor

From India, Delhi
Rutherford

I Find the CBCI (Colored Brain Communication Inventory) to be a very useful complement to DISC. Combine Genetic Communication processes with the Behavioral facets of DISC - very powerful
From Indonesia, Denpasar
kmdvs
Dinesh,
I was told today that I have to deliver DiSC training and this is the first time I have ever read the content. There is some wording in your PPT that I find very useful but need to confirm that I can use it for our company training. Can you tell me if this is alright with you? I will not be using the sides per se but would like to use some of your terminology.
Do you have copyright on this or can you provide permission for use?
Thanks
Kim

From United States, Irving
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.