No Tags Found!

varsha5
Hello ,
I am working in an IT Comapany in Gujarat, having strength of 25-30 employees which has registered office in US but functioning, software development is done in Indian office. the company is basically an 'LLC' company.
I want to know what Indian laws govern an LLC company registered in foreign country? I feel there must be some law governing such companies as to function here they have to register themselves?Do such companies have to follow all laws of the land they function in? Also i would like to know the laws governing Indian IT Industry?(especially in gujarat state)
Looking forward to my queries being answered.....
Thanks!

From India, Vadodara
Suresh Ramalingam

Dear Varsha,All laws applicable to Shops & Est Act will be applicable to IT Industry. Though you have a registered office in foreign country, you need to register your company at India also.Pls mail me if you require a checklist of laws applicable to IT Industry.Rgds,Suresh RamalingamManager - Compliance
From India, Mumbai
R.N.Khola

Dear
Your query is already running at " Talk to Senior" then what is the need to write challenging words for HR Professionals for not giving any answers.
Regards,

R.N.Khola
Skylark Associates, Gurgaon
(Labour Law & Legal Consultants)

From India, Delhi
varsha5
Dear R.N.Khola Sorry if I have offended anyone, but i thought i would be getting quick responses....
From India, Vadodara
n.shah12
1. Is ID act applicable to software Engg working with IT company in Mumbai?
2. Is "Workman" definition applicable to software Engg working with IT comapny?
3. Is variable pay, part of CTC, covered undered "wages" definition of ID act?

From United States, Asbury Park
virai67
Bascially the definition of workmen under ID Act will not be applicable to the software ppl. the reason being Act has prescribed certain limit of monthly salary for ppl to be under the perview of the ID Act software personals will not come under that. the most importent case in this regard is BWSSB v/s Rajjappa which has defined the term workmen but the decision is again open for review by the full bench of SC
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.