sarafrohit_2004
hi,
I am Rohit Saraf. presently I am working in china and I have submitted PF withdraw from before 3 month. still I have not recevied my PF money. can you provide the Telephone and mobile of PF office Mumbai kandewali.
Regards
Rohit

From China, Shenzhen
vijay.hr9
Dear Arun,
There are 2 ways to get your PF amount ASAP. There is an online grivance registration process is available at PF site or you can file an application under RTI for asking the reason of delay.

From India, Mumbai
Nukani
Dear All,
Whoever have posted the query for the PF withdrawal issue. As per my knowledge the actually time frame for PF settlement given is 90 days.
But it nevers gets settled in 90 days...due to various issues at RPFC or EPF offices and sometimes the delay in submission of the form by the company also.
So whenever you are submitting the PF claim form. Just keep in mind that you would recieved you money in 6 to 8 months.....You should start follow up on the settlement status after 6 months.
This will just lessen you frustration...

From India, Mumbai
Rashmi Kapahi
ARUN,
First check are you mentioned your local account detail either out of town detail because it will take upto 6 months for clearence. If not, go to PF office with an acknolwedgment to identify the reason.
Rashmi

From India, New Delhi
neena.shamra
I want to know about Pension scheme. Some part of PF is going to Pension scheeme, if an employee has completed 20 years and paying PF since 1997. His last drawn salary CTC 65000/- per month. Contribution to PF is 3320 from his account. How much pension will be paid to him.
From Switzerland, Winterthur
rajusiachen

Dear Arun,
Though the EPFO guidelione says 30 days it means 30 'working' days - calender 6 weeks. Normally it takes 12 weeks, especially during this season (Oct-Dec) when lot of government holidays are there. Also, year-end means more leave is taken. You should expect the amount credited between 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2012.
Rajusiachen

From India, Coimbatore
Zenara_HRD

Hi Neena Sharma, Maximum Pension paid is 541 per month. It should not exceed morethan that. Regards, Vinay Kumar
From India, Hyderabad
Pal98
Hi,
I have worked with Genpact and left that company in 2008.Since then i have not applied for my pf account.Can you please help me as how to apply for it and get my account balance.
Thanks and Regards
Pal98

From India, Delhi
Zenara_HRD

Hi Pal,
Do u know ur PF account number? If yes, then simply logon to EPFO & click on EPF balance, select ur state & city. Later enter your PF a/c no. So, this is the only process.
As u said u left from Genpact in 2008. So, do u left without intimation or with intimation?
I hope u might have left without notice period...so, thats the reason they are refusing to submit ur PF a/c in PF Office.
In this sort of case u can do only 1thng i.e., u go & approach twice & thrice to ur Genpact HR for a signature on PF Withdrawal . If still they refuse to submit ur PF a/c. This time u go to PF Office & register a complaint in Vigilance section.
The PF vigilance department ppl will go to Genpact & enquires about incident & gets the signature of ur PFwithdrawal forms.
Regards,
Vinay Kumar

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.