No Tags Found!

HR or human resource is an essential branch for any kind of firm. It controls the human aspect rights of the employee. It bridges the harmonious relationship between the employee and the employer, thus,i believe for its necessity. i hope i answer your question correctly .

To put people in proper placement according to his/her vertical qualification (academic) and horizontal (expertise and productivity) qualification.

yes it is important because it is the office that responsible to take care of the personnel in the certain company.

Good Evening to you , Yes it is necessary because this component focus on the productivity in development of personnel .

yes it is necessary for the efficiency, effectiveness in harmounious relationship in the organization/company. -Ivy

yes hr is very essential especially in terms of recruitment and selection, training and development of the employee

YES. Because HR department will handle the Planning, direction and managing human resource of an agency or company.

i think so, because it is essential in management, employee/industrial relations, and last but not the least, compensation

yes, we must know that HR is really important its not just about hiring and firing. you don't just simply hire anyone. you hire talents that will be fit not just in the position but also in organization

yes all the company should have hr department. for the success of the company depends on the employee who has the ability/ fit in to what is their capability an, hr has the ability to choose which employee is capable for their company

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.