No Tags Found!

bipin_baroda

Hey Nitya ur in humor section.............. so u understand the meaning of that..............ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :icon6::icon6:
From India, Calicut
manoj.bharti

again....... all depend on our belief..... What ever I know and can understood... nothing is harmful in the nature... untill u go aginst nature’s law....
From India, Calcutta
parasurampur

What is subtle body ?

It is a known fact that soul - the conscious entity (chaitanyam) lives in and operates the body made of five elements. These five elements are earth (minerals), water, air (oxygen & vitamins), fire and space. Logically, this implies that the soul is not made of these five elements. It also implies that since the entire galaxy milky way is made of five elements, the soul must came from a place, beyond the galaxy, called as supreme abode.

When a person dies and the body is cremated; earth, water and air merge with the respective items of our environment. Fire has no existence of its own but a process of chemical action and reaction of the above three. The remaining fifth element is the space i.e. the space occupied by the body. This is the subtle form (sukshma roop) of our body. All the angels, deities in trancevision (sakshyatkar), ghosts etc. have this form of body. Where as angels and deities are pure souls, ghosts are impure souls.

Please note that God is different from angels / deities.

From India, Hyderabad
bipin_baroda

A ghost trying to climb coconut tree........... he eheeeeeeeeeeeeee
From India, Calicut
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
hhahahhahhaaaaaaaaaa................... bip nd Rj ..please dont spoil dis thread with ur meaningless reply’s.:icon7::icon7:
From India, Delhi
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
i will convert ur red lite into white...means invisible.........hahahahaaaaaaa......... o be ready for it..........
From India, Delhi
nithya_hr

hmm .. hey do u believe that Ghosts exit in electronic product ? I Posted this story but no response so posting again.. Pls provide input.

This is not my experience .. It is just an story i got in mail

Interesting!

I have a baby monitor story too, though I think I may have already told it here. It's definitely not scary, though. (well, not in my opinion) I do wonder if the monitor in either story picked up a radio signal from somewhere else. It seems more likely in my case than in this story, but it's not entirely impossible.

At any rate, we lived in IL at the time, and my youngest son was either 2 or 3 years old at the time. He is mildly physically handicapped, and didn't learn to walk until he was 3. At the time, he still slept in his crib, which had very high curved sides, and he could not get out of it at all.

I had a friend who had recently died, and since we were both pagan, I decided to do a "goodbye ritual" for her on Samhain. I'd never had any trouble with the monitor before that, nor after--we are still using it. (my son is 8 now, but is mentally challenged as well, so I keep the monitor in his room in case he needs me during the night) We had lived in the house for about a year before this happened, and continued to live there for close to 6 months afterwards. I often saw "small shadows" in the house, but I see those in every place I live, so I'm used to them. Nothing else "odd" happened there that I recall.

Not having any place in the house that was truly private, I did the goodbye ritual in my son's room after he fell asleep. All it consisted of, was lighting a special candle that I chose for her, and softly talking about how she had touched my life, and I was sorry to see her go, may she be at peace--very nice and completely non-threatening, of course. There was nothing else to it, so it's not like I "called something up".

All was quiet, and we went to bed shortly after the boys did. Shortly after I turned on the monitor speaker in our room, I heard the most beautiful Native American music coming from it, which started soft, and got louder even though I was not touching the volume on the speaker. Very pretty music, nothing scary at all, though it was startling. However, my son was a very light sleeper at the time, and I was afraid the music would wake him up. I thought at first he must have gotten out of his crib and turned on the CD player in the room, or that his brother had gotten in there and turned it on. Usually when my younger son would wake up, he would start crying, so I was amazed that the loud music hadn't awakened him. I ran down the hall to turn the music off because it kept getting louder, opened his door quickly, and there was just silence in his room--yet I could still hear the music on the speaker when I went back into our room. I went back to check the CD player again, took it out of the room...it had a classical lullaby CD in it, and the radio was not on, either.

My friend who had died was a native Inuit of Alaska, and was quite fond of Native American flute music. I wondered if she was thanking me for remembering her, or saying goodbye in her own way. The music continued for some time that night, but we never did hear it again. Of course it could have been that the monitor speaker just picked up a satellite radio station that happened to play New Age music, too--and it just happened to be a Native American flute piece that we caught.

From India, Madras
tpankhuri

Hey Guys
I have some thing to share wit you all
There is a book which clearly says that re carination of souls happen… in every birth of yours you have some task to deliver in return of which you reach one level up in your learnings… till the time a soul doesn’t completes all what it is required for it to learn it wander in the loops of birth…
In case if a person dies without completing the task they take birth again!!!!! And some soul accepts to wander like that and are never able to complete the loop of birth due to which they haunt!!!!

From India, Mumbai
poonam2410

Runal why u r so keen of taking "unnecessary-undesirable"counts..!!! ? don’t spoil the thread.
From India, Kanpur
tpankhuri

There happened an incident at my home…
We all have a joint family one day a Pandit approached to our house when my brother refused to give him something he started abusing and talking about ghost and said if we will not listen to him they will haunt us!!!!!
Listening to all this my brothers got angry and set a deal with him they asked him to go to a grave yard in midnight and sit on a grave and then eat food and come back !!! He accepted the challenge….
My brothers were outside that grave yard and that Pandit went inside he sat on the grave yard and was eating food mean while all my brothers ran away he was left alone.!!!!! In morning my brother came to us with news that Pandit has got a mild heart attack and claimed that he saw ghost there……….
No one knows that he was telling truth or not but one thing was sure he never shown us his face ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.