No Tags Found!

ranjitonly

I agree with Mahesh Kulkarni, under current INdian labour laws it doesnt recognise a service bond which is signed by the employer with the employee.
Also, PF cant be witheld for any reason. I believe the best solution would be is for the HR to get in touch with the employee for a casual discussion. I believe there is more to teh story than it is being told here. THe issue is that teh employee has hurt you more by joining the competitor.
This is a delicate case which needs to be handled with tact and not the rule of law.
Regards,
Ranjit

From India, Mumbai
sheoran.amit

PF account can't be transferred but the amount has transferred.It is oblibatory on the company to sign all the forms relating to employees.
As you metioned abount bond.So in case most of the companies are filling one sided bond which is not as per law.
You can't take any action against that employee.
Regards
Amit

From India, Pilani
leorabiju
i agree with mahesh and Ranjit that the best solution would be hr get in touch with the employee for discussion. biju thomas
From India, Mumbai
Manohar Chettipelli
Can the pf account be transferred with out the previous employers knolwedge.

My freind working in BPO service industry from 3 years as HR executive. He done fraud with companies money. He also agreed in front of company's manangement that he was done fraud of Rs. 25000.00. and he ready to pay the same. Management decided to give resignation and consent letter of above said amount. Managemen ask to put his resgination with immediate effect with consent which mentioned that fraud has been done of Rs. 25000.00. Next day he submitted nearly 20000 thousand & balance to be adjusted against his salary of current month(20 days) and bonus amount. Management promised him to give relieving & experience letter & also release his pf fund after some days. But now management not ready to give any respons after calling to them several times. He was not having xerox copy of resignation and consent letter. My question is that can the pf account be transferred without the previous employers knowledge or not. If yes what is procedure becuase employer definity not going to sign form 19 and 10c.

From India, Mumbai
Manohar Chettipelli
Can the pf account be transferred with out the previous employers knolwedge.

My freind working in BPO service industry from 3 years as HR executive. He done fraud with companies money. He also agreed in front of company's manangement that he was done fraud of Rs. 25000.00. and he ready to pay the same. Management decided to give resignation and consent letter of above said amount. Managemen ask to put his resgination with immediate effect with consent which mentioned that fraud has been done of Rs. 25000.00. Next day he submitted nearly 20000 thousand & balance to be adjusted against his salary of current month(20 days) and bonus amount. Management promised him to give relieving & experience letter & also release his pf fund after some days. But now management not ready to give any respons after calling to them several times. He was not having xerox copy of resignation and consent letter. My question is that can the pf account be transferred without the previous employers knowledge or not. If yes what is procedure becuase employer definity not going to sign form 19 and 10c.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.