No Tags Found!

manish2378

Hi Octavious, citehr is very important portal for hr proffesional and specially you always provide very useful information.
From India, Bangalore
raghavenderN
Dear Octavious,
The information you shared is very previous, thanks for posing such a good info. that is very much useful for all.
Let me introduce myself I am N.Raghavender (Training & HR) working in Manufacturing Firm, Hyderabad.
Regards.

From India, Hyderabad
haahil
Hi Octavious,
I agree with you, I was not aware of this, i will definetely rank one and all. Cite HR is really good and helping me learn more things in HR. Since i am new member still finding it difficult to know few things.
Thanks & Regards,
Tabassum

From India, Calcutta
preethima

Hi Octavious,
Thank u so much for enlightenin me abt various facts,courtesies n practices.All ur postins r good n helped me a lot.Keep up the good work.Good to c ppl like u in our community,who not only think on gd terms but share those thoughts vth all.
Cheers,
Preethima

From India, Hyderabad
durga2

Dear Octavious,
Its great seeing your concern for citehr & its members. But I feel praising everyone is almost praising none. It would spoil the zeal of sending best for appreciation. I feel if the post touches ur heart or head or helps you somehow or gives you smile or laughter then u should always feel obliged to say thanx. & such feelings should come within. Saying thanks jst for the sake of saying would motivate neither.
I might be wrong from ur point of view but this is how I think.Only expressing my personal views.
Best Regards,
Durga

From India, Delhi
bala1

Octavious,
Very thoughtful - absolutely right, agreed. Especially "I AM NOT PREACHING IDEAS OR IMPOSING THOUGHTS, BUT REQUESTING ALL MEMBERS TO THINK ABOUT THE SAME, IF THEY FEEL I AM CORRECT, THEN WOULD REQUEST ALL TO ACT UPON THE SAME."
Thanks

From India, Madras
vishakaguru

Hi Octavious,
Very much Thankful to you to share you views and Ideas on the same. And the details on SAP HR is wonderful. Keep on update us. handsoff for your idea to educate all of us at same.
With Warm Regards,
G.R.Vishaka Guru

From India, Bangalore
psw_mishra

Dear Octavious,
You have rightly said. I am new member of this site and I feel the same. Providing personal no. or mobile no. is not at all good.
And yes, I have started rating the post, including your post.
regards,
Manoj

From India, Madras
tittli

Dear Octavious,
Another thing I would like to add here is many of the articles in citehr are repeated. Especially in sections like Motivation, Day Life, General Discussion. Humour. The same articles, jokes, poems etc. are posted by different members as it is or with minor changes in names, locations etc. One wonders if it is definitely a coincidence or is it done by members to get credit ratings and increase their no. of posts?
If it was a coinicidence it should happen in other sections also where members put up their query to other hr professionals and seek their views? Why does this repetitiveness takes place only in these sections .Don't u feel that so much of space is being just used up? As a senior member don't u feel something should be done about it?
Please comment.

From India, Bharuch
glenda_malig
hi octavious, My frend told me about the book Rich dad Poor dad, will be haapy to give you some feedback once i finish reading the book. Thank you. Glenda
From Philippines, Pasig
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.