shish

Dear all,
On the ongoiong discussion, my comments are, go with the terms & conditions of Appoiontment letter which is agreed by you both(employee & Employer) you both had signed the appoinmtnet letter and accepted the terms & conditions therein. Nobody can change the terms and conditions without your consent. You go ahead with the terms and conditions of appointment letter. Remit 3 months pay and serve one month notice and the last day of your working with the employer address a letter stating(by hand or one Regd.post) that as per terms & conditions of appointment letter I have paid 3 months salary and one month service. Now I am going it is on your will whether you relieve me or not. The HR DEPTT.is also bound with the legality of appointment letter.
Thanks & regards
SHISH RAM UNIYAL :icon7:

From India, New Delhi
velu_ns
Hi,
It looks like the current employer is cool.They just talkin abt what z der on the appointment letter.
Supposing Im da CEO who is very rude , can demand the training fee ( in Laks ofcourse) along with 3months notice period pay and if not issue a termination letter ????(after collecting 3 months pay :))
Best bet is to leave and join in da present organisation with out further delay. Ironically, how can u get an ` experience letter/ releiving letter' with in your probation period. If so the term `probation' shud nt exist......
rdgs,
Velu

From India, Bangalore
tinoyeasow
Hi Sririam
Please look on to your offer letter once again. It would be mentioned as 3 Months notice period or 3 months salary. Usually the first three months is treated as training period in an organization or it is considered as probation period during which an employer can terminate you from the job if he is not satisfied with your performance.
In your case, 3 months experience wont be considered any where. U can talk to the HR Manager or your immediate boss and tell him in person that you want to leave the company. If your immediate boss accepts the resignation and allows you to get relieved at the earliest then no one can stop you as to pay a person is not that easy for an organisation for next three months. If you are least bothered about this company then you can abscond also. But next time if you are planning o join this organisation then you may have to pay certain amount then only you can join.
(If Iam wrong please correct me)
Regards
Tinoy

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.