No Tags Found!

mkayal
i need a normal payroll calculator where i can put the gross salary and & no of days present deduction, & addd incentive. easyly. this is quite hard to understand.
From India, Calcutta
anirimi
Hi amit, i want to know wat r the percentage that you r dividing the hra, cca, medical, and other all this %, plz send me the percent amount that you calculate. Regards, Rimi
From India, Calcutta
Amitmhrm

Hi Rimi,
We generally calculate HRA on the basis of city, he is working in.. For MEtro cities we keep it @50% of Basic salary and for Non Metro it is 40% of basic salary, which is what upto exempted from the Taxes...
CCA- Actually Rs. 800/- is exempted from Taxes, but yes one may keep it more even.. Like you can set the standard of CCA for your levels of staffs.
If Medical is paid in terms of Reimbursement then upto Rs. 15000/- i.e Rs. 1250/- per month is exempted from the Taxes.. But one may keep it more even, depends on company policy..
I hope, now your queries must have come down..
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
seenuv2008
Hi, I am looking for the Slabs for the following. Could somebody please help me in this regard. 1. PT (Professional Tax) Slabs 2. ESI Deductions 3. PF Calculation Thanks, Sree
From India, Hyderabad
Amitmhrm

Hi Sree,
PT slab differ from State to State, so better you check it with your State personnel and collect the data.
Regarding PF, upto a Basic of Rs. 6500/- is covered under PF but those having a basic salary more than this may be exempted, but if once covered can't stop the contribution.
In ESIC, upto Gross salary of Rs. 10000/- are covered under the ESIC and contribution would be @1.75% from employee side and 4.75% from employer side. Those having Gross salary of more than 10,000/- are exempted from coverage.
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.