No Tags Found!

rinki4friendz
I am doing my 4th semester of MBA HR, and am working in the elearning field for almost 3 yrs now. Even I am keen to do the ISDT course as its govt recognised.
From India, Mumbai
mishra.sumitra@gmail.com

I am interested in undergoing a Diploma in T & D.
I would also like to know of anybody who has undergone the Diploma from Oscar Murphy.The course content looks fine.
I did not get any reply inspite of mailing them,so I would like clarification about the program and its certification/validity.
Are there any other 1-2 year smart programs?
mail me at

From India, Mumbai
PraveenSinghHR

Training is an art which cannot be learnt by undergoing a course. It can only be learnt by doing it. Give yourself as many opportunities as possible to take sessions on topics of your choice, in your company or outside. Training comes easy to people who have good platform skills. Improve your presentation skills and your public speaking skills. Then use that skill to deliver knowledge.

Best way is to get into teaching. Be a visiting faculty to an institute and learn the dymanics of classroom management live. Attend seasoned trainer's sessions and learn how do they plan their delivery, how they make use of activities in the session to teach, when and how they use ppts, and how they present a topic through lecturing. etc. Based on this develop your own method. ISTD is a good platform for learning, sharing and getting updates on the training industry. Become a member. Their Diploma programme will not add any value to an MBA-HR. It might help those who are from Non-MBA/Management backgrounds get a theoretical idea about HRD &Training. Its a correspondence course.

From India, Mumbai
Sreenidhi S K

Diploma in Behavioural T & D offered by Oscar Murphy International is now gives you many more benefits. It is accredited by AATD - Accredited Alliance for Training & Development, USA. You not only get a diploma but two certifications as well - Certification in Training Design and Certification in Training Delivery. Two practical Contact training programs of % days each by Internationally acclaimed master Trainers.
The Course is become widely known even though they started the course in India just two years ago. The contact programs are now offered in Bangalore and Delhi. Mumbai is very much on the cards. It is not just theory but you come out as confident trainer ready to deliver training at its best.
Email: or web: Oscar Murphy International - Help Empower Life Potential & The Assessment World
Their clientele include some of the well known multinational and national companies of repute.

From India, Bangalore
tanejarimpy
Dear Shikha,
Hi, I am currently pursuing diploma in T&D from ISTD and just have give 1st sem exams. The course is good from the certificate point of view as many company gives preference to the ISTD diploma holders. Bt where the question of learning come that we need to do it ourselves. We need to search the opportunities because ISTD does not provide any platform like that.
If you need any other clarification you can contact me at
Regards
Rimpy

From India, Gurgaon
srinaveen81

Programs offered by the IFEN (ICFAI UNIVERSITY FLEXI EDUCATION)
or any other information related to Admissions please contact me on 09665659972. Warm Regards, ICFAI University IFEN ( ICFAI Flexi Education ), Mobile : 09665659972, E-mail :
<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.