sim123
I was working on 6 months probation as sales manager in an insurance company, and I was suddenly terminated at 5th month of my service by HR through branch managers recommendation.Getting 'terminated' is an INSULT to me. I didnot receive any formal/written
minimun notice period before termination.From 2nd month onwards my branch manager was asking me to leave, and demotivated me always.The demotivation didnot let me work up to the mark
and my performnace was low. He has also use use bad word about me while speaking to others and had screamed on me in office to top of his voice.
In my previous company I was a performer and received 2 promotions for my performance. Here,
I am terminated due to lower performance. My branch manager had forced me to give resignation letter against the threat that else I will get terminated.
But I denied to give resignation, and said that I want to work and perform and give me chance till my probation period atleast.
But still I was terminated in next 5 days time.
The termination is under caluse 14 in my appointment letter, mentioning that either party can terminate the service with notice period or without notice pay in lieu of basic salary.
BUT the clause 13 also mentions four(4) situations under which company need 'not' give notice period. And those situations are like non-attandance,dishonesty,breach of contract,
etc
I dont fit in any above four situations.
Branch manager has blamed of non-compliance issue on me which is not proved
Then in this case CAN I LEGALLY DEMAND 'NOTICE PERIOD' BEFORE TERMINATING MY SERVICES
SUDDENLY? SO THAT I COULD HAVE "CHANCE" TO PERFORM AND SAVE MY JOB?
Can I take any action against the branch manager who always demotivated me and ruined my career due to termination?
I have also mailed to the higher authorities of company about this entire issue. Till now I just had 1 meeting with HR-Head about discussing the things. But management has not yet reverted with any solution.
I think 'injustice' has happened with me. I cant take the 'insult' of termination.I want to
work & perform and prove my performance.
Kindly guide me what should I do ?

From India, Mumbai
rishi0012
I was working on as HR Executive .company not provided any appointment letter at the time of my joining when I asked about my appointment letter then my senior official said that it will be given you through our H.O delhi.after 5 months i was suddenly terminated without any notice or without any reason. I have only a proof of my employment is my salary A/C statement.so please guide me what can i do .
Can I take any action against the comapny and ruined my career due to termination?
Please guide me what should I do ?

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.