prateekda

Hi!! If I were u..I'd simply dive into it n learn to swim somehow then not to dive n experience at all. Jst go for it..I m sure we all learn (n improve) with mistakes that we INITIALLY make.. we will cuz we all r humans. What's the harm in trying out the next level HR activity than sticking to the old one??
Jst go for it,Man!! All the very best.I am sure u'll not regret.

From India, Rangpo
Raj Kumar Hansdah

You have received so many good feedbacks. This is the one I liked the best. If you search CiteHR, you’ll find many more. Are you still in a dilemma ???:huh:
From India, Delhi
vhemant7

Dear frnd ,
You have experience in HR, you are using it in same field.
Im just a amateur, still i wanted to add frm my small brain.
Be wise to realise this opportunity, often people repent later for missing it. Take the challenge, as you knw...take the road less travelled and you know see all the difference..
CiteHR is 'Google' for HRs.. u can start HR dept/ make policies by learning frm the stuffs available here.. All the best!
By the way im desperately searching for such opportunity.. even as HR recruiter (chennai).. if u knw any openings.. pl forward to me at
.. it will be great help.
Regards

From India, Madras
surya007

Hi,

First of all congrats for getting new job. And you said that you are the only one HR person in that manf. company, you got an excellant opportunity to develop the HR in your company. Each and every step that you take will always impact on employees and the company. Always remember that as a HR you should not bother abour your career, development, you should always think that you are serving for others. And becoz its a manf. company, you will face a lot of issues with labour. So, take it as a learning experience. Do not feel at any point that you are facing a problem, you should always find a solution to the problem not to dig the problem more and more.

And you said you have experience only in Recruitment but not in other areas. Initially you may have a challenging time with the management. But, you have learn the things as quickly as possible.

If you need any help on other functions of HR apart from Recruitment or you want to know how to develop other functions, then, please mail me at for any requirements so that at any time I can surely try to solve your issues.

Regards,
Murthy

From India, Hyderabad
adsss

Dear If you think you can, you will. if you think you can’t then you are right. Sarfaraz
From India, Bangalore
icfaimba_2930

Hello Ms.Asha, i really like the way u answer..kindly add me in your frnd list Reema Ahmedabad
From India, Ahmadabad
hrsiranjeevi
Desikan,
have you gone through the company info, they are into wat business or etc,
1. check out and get the details about the company first,
as you are working as a recruiter now, getting into a HR Generalist role, really you are lucky fellow,
don't bother about the package, package is not a matter, as you told you are the only person who has to implement all the HR activities, that is the right platform to show your abilities, talent, skills etc.,where you can learn more about the profile and the role.
before accepting the offer, check out your roles and responsibilities first, what you are going to play over there!
if you have a good management background (MBA) knowledge, like management concepts, Labour law (because the company is a manufacturing company, you should know about the Law also)
if you are good in all these things, please go ahead and accept the offer.

From India, Kochi
ASGOKHALE
Hi,
A big "thank-you" to all who have responded to my problem and helped me out.
Your answers and feedback are very valuable and has,.. In a way... got me all set!
I am going to prove it to the ppl who have employed me that they have made a right choice. not listen to friends cause i dont think a company would go through all the trouble to employ and pay me if they didn't need me!
A special thank you once again to Bhavneetkaurrekhi, hrecruiter_ind, shabz, pratap kamble and especially Ask Mattew. I am going internalize on all that has been said
Regards
Avvanti

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.