loginmiracle

Dear AVS,

I wondered what a way to get reminded of my economics in the college days. At that time when I read about Malthus's theory of population I laughed at what a way to justify the growth of population, why even now I curse myself being an Indian looking at its growth rate and resultant complex problems. But on the other hand, in comparison to the question mark of the future hanging over the great economies of China and Japan, the three lions of the east, India face the future with a promise as our youth population is always growing. As Malthus's theory is more admired in India than anywhere else as he said " A person took birth on this earth not only born with a stomach but also with two hands". Whom to blame and whom not to ? I'm also reminded of late Mr.Sanjay Gandhi who tried to stem the rout in this front and invited trouble not only for himself but India saw a change in its course. India holds the future in its hands but other nations in others' hands.

Coming back to Preto's principle, some time back I was reading an article on a book by Mr.Eric D. Beinhocker's The Origin of Wealth where Preto's principles among others were broadly discussed. After reading AVS's post I was kindled to revisit this and refresh my thought, of course under present conditions. I really wondered how relevant various thoughts of all these greats in divergent fields of biology, physics, mathematics, economics and so on have in common. Great. For the benefit of those interested friends I attach excerpts to enjoy reading them.

Thank U AVS once again.

Kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc The Pareto Principle for the corporates.doc (47.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: doc Pareto's economics revisited.doc (169.0 KB, 28 views)

avsjai

Nice to see your feedback Akjame........................................... ......
@Kumar: It is very nice of you sending good inputs on Pareto rule and thanks for sharing the same with our members in the thread.

From India, Madras
saiconsult

Dear AVS just like your tiny one liners producing towering effect. Splendid. B.Saikumar HR & Labour Law advisor Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
saiconsult

Mr.Kumar S.
Your observations on Malthus theory is really enlighetening to me who is not student of economics and who is often led to associate Malthus with population explosion. As you rightly said, the numbers are clearly in India's favour as it is growing young by the day and is capable of production of more goods and services in future than the aging economies of China and Japan. I will also go through the two attachments of your's to have more understanding of the Pareto's principle.
B.Saikumar
HR &Labour Law Advisor
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.