khush_74
After how much time, I\'ll get my Gratuity amount from my Employer and how much? I resigned from my post on 15 Dec. 2011.I worked with this company for 6 years and 1 month (and last basic pay is 8500)
From India, Chandigarh
khush_74
This is the Monthly basic salary. Actually I want to know after how much time I’ll get my Gratuity amount?
From India, Chandigarh
Mukesh_WDU
You have to get it with your full & Final & you have to get your full & final as per the terms of your appointment.
From India, Delhi
khush_74
But I got Full & Final in the first week of January. But My HR head said that First they receive your Gratuity cheque from LIC and then we'll transfer the funds to your bank account. Is it correct? And if yes then How much time it'll take? Kindly guide me.
From India, Chandigarh
loginmiracle

As per the Gratuity Act, the employer has to settle the gratuity within one month of quitting/filing of claim form to your employer. If there is a delay they should settle with uptodate interest. If you require urgently after due date of one month you should lodge a complaint in the prescribed form to the appropriate designated authority under Gratuity Act for redressal.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir,
You will get gratuity as under:-
Basic salary Rs.8500/26daysx15days per year x 6 years = Rs.29423/-.

( Provided, you should have worked for 240 days in each year)
D.Gurumurthy
LL,HR & IR Consultant

From India, Hyderabad
Anand Kumar Srivastava
Dear Sir A person is retired on 31st dec 2011 completeing 60 years of service in Public Sector Bank. Ceiling of max Gratuity is 10 lac.How he will get gratuity amount. Anand
From India, Jaipur
loginmiracle

I think there is a correction, it should read as 60 yrs.of age (instead of 60 yrs.of service).
1.PS Banks have got their own gratuity scheme/rules, if so,some key parameters are required to compute.
2.Date of joining & last date of duty/date retired, last pay drawn, what is the gross salary as per gratuity scheme (some employers' scheme provide for average salary of the 12 months preceding the retirement), no.of yrs/no.of days worked in the terminal yr. etc. also required.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
karnarun

Gratuity can be released with one months, else employee has right to made complaints with competent authority and they will pay with interest. Arun
From India, Delhi
Mukesh_WDU
Employee get his gratuity from the employeers with his full & final or within a month otherwise employee has right to go to his area labour inspector with his complaint.
secoundly gratuity is basic/26*15*no of years
in your case your gratuity is 8500/26*15*6=29423/-

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.