No Tags Found!

Jamila Alizade

It sounds very interesting Kiran explained. I consider to have smthg like this newsletter in our organization too. If there are any samples of newsletters or interview options, please, send me too.
Thank you.
best,

From Azerbaijan, Baku
nashbramhall

Hi,
If you had searched the web, you would have found the answers at company newsletters examples - Google Search
Simhan

From United Kingdom
dasp06

Dear Shruti, and others
I am attaching herewith the newsletter that I take out every month.
The points to remember:
1. Have a short, crisp and catchy name for your newsletter
2. Take 2-3 more people and form an editorial team. Never take single-hand responsibility to publish news.
3. Do not publish regularly what is available on internet. Once in a while, as a filler, it is ok.
4. Encourage people to contribute their ideas and experiences. Announce prizes.
5. Decide on some regular features and stick to a format.
6. Prepare the contents keeping yourself into the shoes of employees.
7. Keep taking feedback, formally or informally, so that you can improve your newsletter.
Good luck.
Prashant

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Jagriti-Jan.pdf (2.19 MB, 355 views)

Rubypal
Hi,
I have to work on an HR Awareness campaign and I don't know how to start with it and what all needs to be included in it. Pls advise.
Also, been asked to prepare a Newsletter-to let people now about the initiatives and announcements realted to HR. Looking for some really nice formats and suggestions to work on this piece of of work.
Thanks!!

From India, Delhi
ravimba.hr
Hi All, I need to prepare a short story for a start up company (5 months) old come, can any body help me plss.. Regards RG
From India, Bangalore
amitontheweb
Hi Shruthi,
Can you clarify the purpose of the newsletter, industry/sector and the audience please?
I have worked on conceptualizing and creating content for corporate newsletters, and find the reference to animations a bit confusing.
- Amit

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.