No Tags Found!

SLG
REG. NON ESIC - SICK LIEAVE
THANKS FOR SHIVA FOR VALUABLE INFORMATION BUT - IT APLLICABLE TO ALL THE
STATE GOVT. OR ONLY RESTRICTED STATES. - SINCE I AM IN KARNATAKA.
REG. SICK LEAVE U SAID 12 LEAVES FOR NON ESIC STAFF BUT IT IS SHOULD TAKE
IN THAT YEAR OR CAN IT BE CARRY FORWARD.
NOW COMMING TO CASUAL LEAVE- PL. EXPLAIN ABOUT IT - WHETHER IT APPLY FOR ESIC COVERED STAFF - OR NOT.
IF APPLICALBE CAN IT BE CARRY FORWARD FOR NEXT YEAR IF BALANCE THERE.
SLG
:icon7:

From India, Belgaum
Priyata
Hi Shweta,
It doesnt matter what u use either financial year or calendar year.
But leave credit is always on a pro-rata basis as per the year start and end considered.
many companies have financial year as they is effect on leave encashment budgets.
Priyata

prakashapex
Hi Every one,

This is prakash from apexencon.
Please provide the below information according to the government rules(INDIA).
How many leaves can we give in probation period according to law.
If a person joined in the middle of the year and completed his probation period in the same year, how to provide leaves.
can leaves system change from organization to organization.
Is there any law saying that minimum these leaves should be followed otherwise legal action can be taken and details of the legal rule.
Or Is there any law saying that minimum these should be followed and maximum depends on the company.
Can any one provide link or document for proving the legal requirements regarding leaves.
I request one and all to help me regarding the above queries.

From India, Visakhapatnam
acharyatrushit

Dear All,
I would like to raise one question about Earned Leav. Does employee get Leave on Earned Leave he enjoined in the last year say for example if He physicaly works 220 days and enjoyed 30 Days leave including Casual Sick Leave & Earned Leave in year 2008 How many leaves he earned in 2009 ? 220/20 = 11Leave or 250/20 = 12.5 Leave for the year leave

From India, Ahmadabad
R.N.Khola

Please go through Section 79 of the Factories Act,1948 for this purpose. Regards, R.N.Khola (Labour Law & Legal Consultants) 09810405361
From India, Delhi
kkadvocate

hi shweta as per factory act the year always count as a calender year from january to december it is confirm kuldeep sharma advocate
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.