Anonymous
Dear All,
Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.
My current employer is forcing to get an exit form at least, so that He can confirm that I am not working in both companies at time. But my previous employer is not giving that. I am afraid that my current employer will terminate my employment.
Kindly advise.

From India, Mumbai
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Anamika, please let us know your Designation, Gross Salary & Nature of duties Performed in your Previous Employment? What was the Notice Period as per Terms of Appointment? has your resignation Letter acknowledged by the previous Employer
Please apply your mind & furnish all the details in toto

From India, New Delhi
gannahope

Yes your problem has two sides of defence...
The notice period of 3 months is laid ...atleast to keep up its employees for few months. Any COMPANY is started to bring production. . sales ...profits... etc...it shouldnt be there to run continuously a recruitment cell for joining... Relieving...employees. monthlywise yearlong...
So. The policy of management may be upheld as now it is horrible and became hectic to keep up its employees in order to run the company stable way.
Now come to on grievance side...any company should legally bindover its contract ...Breach of any contract by either... attracts i.p.c.
So its better to allow the employee to go away as he complied norms of contract.
So you may approach labour dept.for relief.
Moreover i feel you have not worked there yrs.together..so no need to worry on relieving letter...you can approach the newone straightly.

From India, Nellore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.