No Tags Found!

harish-nautiyal

hello sir,
I am working in a PSU. I got an offer letter from another PSU. I put resignation to my current organisation, i served my notice period of three months and ready to pay other amount mentioned in the joining letter of current organisation. I clearly mentioned in my resignation letter that, which organisation i am going to join. Before selection i did not took NOC for current organisation. now they are not giving me any reply, they are giving the reason that you did not took NOC. i am asking and chasing the since last four months. I took extension twice from new employer, they are also not ready to give me joining without relieving letter. Now i am about to loose this opportunity from other side.
Please help me to come out from this trouble.

From India, Roorkee
asna-s
What is the NOC required? Is it the acceptance of your resignation or others? If your manager or HR did not responded to your resignation mail, how could you expect them to relieve you after 3 months?
From United States, Miamisburg
harish-nautiyal

NOC means No Objection Certificate
From India, Roorkee
aneesh_hr_eros
Generally NOC is a very common document required to be submitted before relieving/ f & f settlement, wherein all departments including HR, Accounts give a clearance that no dues towards company are pending and also you have returned all the company assets, instruments, vehicle, accomodation etc. In such case you need to visit your employer and complete that formalities. You can avoid such formalities, only when new employer is ready to adopt you with this lacuna. If your new employer agrees you can now forward copy of your original resignation mail to the old employer thru RPAD/ Speed post with a covering note requesting to provide the relieving letter. And submit the copy with new employer with proof of delivery. This way, even if the old employer do not respond, the new employer may be free of anxiety as regards any future legal complications.
From India, Nagpur
rakeshkaran

In this context I want to say something. I think first employer's opinion about NOC is " One should take prior permission(NOC) to apply for another job in other establishment". If it is in his terms of appointment than he should take prior permission from his employer.
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.