venkata-manish
Hi All, Need your help with the below error in the EPFO portal under one member one transfer.
"Online claim request cannot be processed as the- present employer has not made payment in your pf account."
I have not joined the company let me name as Y (I actually thought of joining them but due to personal reasons I couldn't join them, so they raised a transfer request from my previous employer let's say X). But under the present employer, I could see the above error message. Even in the future, there won't be any PF amount gets credited from Y's employer. So, would it create any problem in future?

saswatabanerjee

It appears that the previous employer created your PF account and marked you as joined but did not change it to having left the organisation. The new changes in the portal allows you to log in and put your exit date on your own. Do that and then your PF contribution in the new company can be processed easily
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.