No Tags Found!

anu.manoharan

BINGO!!!! U got it... Shruti...:icon1: Try this one :?: What one word can be added to the beginning of each of these words to create three new words? Fish Board Gaze
From India, Hyderabad
Shabana Begum

Hi Shruti, answers to you visual puzzles are 1. millionaire 2. Ice cube 3. who’s in charge 4. lifted eyebrows Right??
From India, Madras
anu.manoharan

hey VJta, U r rite.... :icon1:
Try this :?:

A man is sitting in a pub feeling rather poor. He sees the man next to him pull a wad of £50 notes out of his wallet.
He turns to the rich man and says to him,
"I have an amazing talent: I know almost every song that has ever existed."
The rich man laughs.
The poor man says, "I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it."
The rich man laughs again and says, "OK, how about my daughter's name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?"
The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich.
What song did he sing?s :?::?::confused::confused::confused::?::?::?:

From India, Hyderabad
anu.manoharan

Bingo!!! I knew its a easy one... well, try noder one... :?: What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat and 1/2 goat?:?::?::?::confused:
From India, Hyderabad
anu.manoharan

:?::?::?::confused::confused::confused::confused::?::?::?: Socho Socho...:confused::confused:
From India, Hyderabad
vijetashukla

Well....Chicken (3/7) means three letters 7 it i.e Chi, Cat (2/3) means two letters from 3 i.e Ca, Goat means hmmmmm i guess half of it........as i got the name of place by this logic it i.e (1/2)Go = CHICAGO:-D
From India, Delhi
anu.manoharan

Hey U got it!!!! VJta... Noder one!!!:?::?: The letters in the two words 'new door' can be rearranged to make one word. Can you do it?:!:
From India, Hyderabad
anu.manoharan

hmmmm :( hw could you ans so soon...:icon7:
well, well,
noder one here:?::?:
Which of the following words does not belong in the list, and why?
Reappear
Caucasus
Inefficiencies
Signings
Arraigning
Horseshoer
Intestines
Appeases

From India, Hyderabad
vijetashukla

Coz most of them i already knw...and some if u read carefully two three times u can easily get just presence of mind :-D
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Hii....Friends:-P

Ekdum Perfect answers Shabana:)
Oye...great going Anu and VJ:-D

OK....let me also try::icon10:
Which of the following words does not belong in the list, and why?
Reappear
Caucasus
Inefficiencies
Signings
Arraigning
Horseshoer
Intestines
Appeases

Answer: The odd word out is INEFFICIENCIES:)...In all the other words, each of the letters in the word appears twice

Hey Friends:-P one visual puzzle from previous round is still unsolved so I am repeating it....with some new ones...:icon6:

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: gif hr.gif (1.6 KB, 29 views)
File Type: gif vh.gif (1.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: gif puzzle149.gif (937 Bytes, 21 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.