Anonymous
Good day

I need help in creating two documents for a operational Manager who needs Time management and Managing staff in his department. It was agreed upon that he'll be sent to an coaching session over a period of three month twice a week, after the three months his performance will be measured and coaching will progress for another three months. In month four he has an car accident and was booked off for six weeks.

for this assessment I have to develop the following
Computerized training plan
Contingency plan

The problem is i don't know where or how to begin could anyone please assist me

Thank you

From South Africa, Cape Town
learningnovo

Your query is not very clear.

Do you need to develop a training plan for a single person?

What I can make out from what you have written is that you need a Individual Development Plan or Coaching Progress Plan for the manager.

Please connect with me and I shall be able to guide you once I get more details.

From India, Delhi
ju-carmen-hendricks
Good day Yes I need to create to different plans for a individual manager 1. Training plan 2. Contingency plan These are the 2 documents I need to create for my assignment
From South Africa, Cape Town
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.