No Tags Found!

jyothimaradu

Hai,
If u entered into govt sector its an opportunity to develop u r own carrier.I say u will become in right track for development of u r carrier.Have u Better facilities than private sector .Renumeration is not a problem at all show u r talent in that area u may doing miracles in that place.Think once it will definitely helpful to u Believe god and trust u r talent and try to get satisfaction in u r field and area.
All the best to u

From India, Eluru
surbhibhandari
Hi everyone
I'm presently working as an executive in a company since 2.5 tears.I'm a confirmed employee as per appointment letter .Now my company is shifting me from my present location to Delhi for which they have already mailed me transfer letter.I can't leave my current location due to personal reasons and so I'm filing my resignation with notice period of 24 days so that I can look out for other options.But my boss is telling me to put resignation within 7 days.As per terms and conditions of appointment letter , it is mentioned that either party ( ie employee /employer) will be entitled to terminate the contract of employment by giving one month notice or basic salary in lieu of notice .Please guide if I can work for 24 days more with notice period starting from today till 30th april,2011 and claim for one month salary,Urgent reply needed.
Thanks & Regards
surbhi

From India, New Delhi
Shyam Agrawal

Dear Surbhi Ji,
In my opinion, you have to stick up to the provision in your appointment letter and give notice of 30 days. It is the discretion of the management to accept it before completion of this notice period, altogether waive it and relieve you immediately etc. If you want to work for full one month of notice period, you may request your boss in person for relief only on completion of the notice period. In my opinion the gentleman should oblige you because you have worked under him for 2.5 years and you are leaving the job only because of a genuine problem beyond one's control. Please try this. I hope good sence will prevail and he would be just to you.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.