No Tags Found!

sai prasad.r

Hi Amit,
Even i want to thanks u as i was also having confusion to this course,Do ua have an idea about Siemens SAP course. I m new to this forum n i'll b glad if u people guide me to this cause. I have just completed my MBA in HR na so what do u think, Is this course beneficient to freshers?
Regards,
Monica
Dear Monica,
With reference to your mail.i can give you one suggestion.rather then doing this course as a fresher with no experience this will only additional certificate but no ous.if u gain a little experience in any of the core part of HR like
1)recruitment.
2)time office management.
3) wage and salary administration.
4)statutory
5)perfomance management.etc etc.
then it will be worth doing SAP Hr.
i will suggest u only one thing first of all select in which line u want to go in HR i.e; recruitment or into core HR etc etc.....
First u decide and gain atleast 2 years experience then plan for joining this course that to full time.
i wish u all the best.for ur bright carrer.

From India, Hyderabad
monica_bhati
Hello Sai Prashad,
Thanx 4 ur valuable information Sir,n so i decided to have experience,along with dat SAP training on weekends,life is so fast 2day n after leaving college i m missing my studies,thats d reason i asked, Can't i do this course before job? but i understood dat with experience of core HR,i can better aware of today's scenario of this course..ERP is just a database dat basically records the information of all employees right frm d begining recruitment,appraisals,promotion,compensation details etc.
One more thing i want to ask u dis,why generally freshers of MBA(HR) get d job in recruitment only,why not in compensation,as i did my 2 months of summer training in compensation n benefits survey n so i m looking 4 job in dis field itself...i knw both r part of HR but it just a query which i want 2 clear it..as i generally got a calls for recruitment profile only.
regards,
monica

From India, Lucknow
sai prasad.r

Hello Sai Prashad,

Thanx 4 ur valuable information Sir,n so i decided to have experience,along with dat SAP training on weekends,life is so fast 2day n after leaving college i m missing my studies,thats d reason i asked, Can't i do this course before job? but i understood dat with experience of core HR,i can better aware of today's scenario of this course..ERP is just a database dat basically records the information of all employees right frm d begining recruitment,appraisals,promotion,compensation details etc.

One more thing i want to ask u dis,why generally freshers of MBA(HR) get d job in recruitment only,why not in compensation,as i did my 2 months of summer training in compensation n benefits survey n so i m looking 4 job in dis field itself...i knw both r part of HR but it just a query which i want 2 clear it..as i generally got a calls for recruitment profile only.

regards,

monica.

dear Monica,

Good Morning,

Who said that u dont get job in core HR?

c mear taining for 2 months will not give u a grate experience.first start ur carrer in any of the core HR even if it is time office management. gain a over all experience on all the core components.be through in Labour Laws, indepth into salary calculation, allowences and deductions etc.Do participate in training programs u conduct training programs.

Then u change into ur intrested side of HR.

i do suggest you once again dont go for sap partime basis.

Regards,

Sai.

From India, Hyderabad
srini.m9
Hi
This is for all looking for SAP HR Training. I would like to say that i can provide training online with industry experts with 5 years experienced in customizing SAP HR.
Please mail me at for more details or you can call me at 402 218 4444
Regards
Srini

paulineroche_123@hotmail
Hi....i have done my mcom in mgmt and dip in hr..i got total 1 yr exp as HR trainee, but right now coz of some prob in my previous job i left it and now working in purchase dep for 3 yrs, i want to get again into HR..but not getting proper opening, that's it i'm thinkg of doing my sap in HR?
Suggest me if its the right choice.
Paul

From India, Mumbai
lalithac
hai iam lalitha.Now iam pursuing MBA Ist year.i want to do sap hr.please tell me the institutions providing sap hr course.

Priyanka Arya
Hi,
I would also like to know the same info...where can we get the SAP knowledge or a certificate course in SAP-HR.
i want a certifiacte course from a institute as this adds a value in the C.V.
Regards,
Priyanka.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.