No Tags Found!

Gagankashyap
Dear All

I were working with a service provider company, there I resigned on March 15,2017, serve 30 days notice period and April 14,2017 was my last working there. According to their policy, they done FNF after 45 days and on May 30,2017 My FNF was due.

After that I Called them many times and they replied me they are processing, you will get within this week.But after 4 week has passed and on June 28,2017 I mailed them for FnF and they replied for July 27 2017.

They had already done 30 days delay to FnF and now they are asking for more 30 days. and I got the mail from their legal department not from Hr department.

I want to know, Is there any provision or law for this situation and Will the I can go for interest amount on my money.

In general if I kept that money with my bank and make a FD of it i will earn interest.

Kindly give me your advice

From India, Delhi
saravanan_d_

As per Payment of Wages Act, 1936..
Section 5 (2) States that if an employee got terminated, his wages should be paid before the expiry of the second working day from the date of his/her termination.
You can complain about this with labour officers/inspectors in your area. They will assist you in getting your f&f from the employer. After enquiry with both the parties, the labour officer can decide for additional penalty (after f&f) to be paid to you by the employer (Rs. 1500 to Rs. 3000) or no penalty,if the employer justifies the labour officer.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.