No Tags Found!

Meenakshi Kiran
Thanks Mr. Dinesh . I will act accordingly.
From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mr Shrikant Bhalekar,
If the senior management observes some discrepancy or non-compliance, then they are free to order domestic enquiry. Domestic enquiry is not just restricted to the non-managerial cadre. Purpose of the enquiry is to find out the facts. It does not have powers to award the punishment. Therefore, your concern on manager's objection on domestic enquiry is misplaced.
Mistakes happen inadvertently also. But then why that manager wrote derogatory mail about senior management? If his hands were clean then he could have clarified his position. The manager did not bother to continue his employment but abandoned his duties. What does this show? He is running away because his hands could be deeply buried in the jam of corruption.
Secondly, in the legal parlance, the term "material evidence" is used rather than "visual evidence". Accounting records will have material evidence of deviation of the accepted standards.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
dine2

Dear Meenakshi,
Before conducting Domestic Enquiry , first of please go through your standing order of your company. Make points according to your standing order. Without that you will not be able to fight against it.
Thanks & Regards
Dinesh Kundu

From India, Calcutta
1962shrikant

Dear Dinesh Divekar,
I appreciate your concern about Domestic inquiry, since the misconduct happen, we all should follow "principle of natural justice", hence we should give sufficient opportunity to defend about his misconduct. Meanwhile we can collect the required "Material Evidence", for the support of Disciplinary Action.
Dinesh, my flow is not to protect the person, but to protect the Management from speed of Disciplinary Action procedure.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.