govindmm
Hi,
I had left my job in march-2007 and then i filled my pf applications form in August-2007 yet i didn't get credited my pf amount.Could you please anyone help in this why i didn't , Thanks in advance.
Thanks&Regards
govindaraj.d

From India, Bangalore
navin2006
Hi Govind,
You can know your PF Claim Status by entering your Epf number in EPFO Site. I am not sure about the site name it may be www.eofochennai.nic.in
Regards,
Navin

From United States, Lake Mary
Sirisha Rani

Hai Friend,
If u resign from ur services and u fill the application and submitted to PF office, from the date they receive the application within two months ur PF amount will be credited. So u can check the status as per that.
Sirisha

From India, Hyderabad
kuganparamasivam

Dear Govindaraj
First you tell me about the following.( this is paretical view)
1) How long you have been employed & you have got the Pf No from the organization.
2) you have serve the notice period as per the company Policy if yes, first step to follow with the organization about weather they have process your Pf withdrawal form(FOrm 19 & 10), when they have have submitted the form. From the date of submittion 45-60 days Pf Department will credit the amount to your Bank account with the prior notice.
3) if so just go to the PF Web site and check for the status.
You need any thing else.
Regards
Kugan Paramasivam.

From India
shaik_148
HI
This is shaik sanaullah i have submitted my PF withdrawl form in ICICI one souce (First Source) at sarjapur road on march/25/2008. And i have got a confirmation for my X employer that my application is been submitted on 4/10/2008, but till date the funds have not been credited in my account. I have to PF office but i did not get any answer from them. When i checked in the website there is no information available.I kindly reuest to please look in this matter and do the needful asap...
PF account: KN/24506/2304
BANK NAME: CORPORATION BANK (MALLESWARAM BRANCH)
A/CNO:32899

From India, Bangalore
deeplata670
Hai Friend,
If u resign from ur services and u fill the application and submitted to PF office, from the date they receive the application within two months ur PF amount will be credited. So u can check the status as per that.
pradeep
pf account no: MH/BAN/48486/11

From India, Ahmadabad
shridatt
Hi CIteHR
Need some help from you guys and an early reply would be highly appreciated my PF NO is UP\32214\3844, I was working in an IT company called Xansa (Which has now been taken over by a company called Steria) and left it in April 2007, Havent still received my PF thanks to the excellent finance team, plus I was out of India for some time.
They now advice me that they have submitted it to the PF board however when I go to epfindia site I am totally lost as to how to use it would greatly appreciate if you could show me a way out
And BTW Kudos for doing a good job
Thanks
Shridatt

From India, Mumbai
shridatt
Hi CIteHR This is Shridatt once again I forgot to add some more detail that is Emp id = 5448 Bank a/c = 8.7104E+13 Company name= Xansa India Ltd, now called Steria
From India, Mumbai
NAVEN.JUNEJA
u can apply for pf withdrawal in form 19 and 10C (for service less than 9 years 6 months only) 2 months after ur date of leaving previous organisation; however if u happen to join a new organisation within 2 months or at the time of applying, then u ve to get ur pf transferred to new employer's account by applying in f 13 to the pf office where ur new employer's account is maintained
as for checking the status of ur submitted forms click 'know your claim status' tab on EPFO

From India, Jalandhar
vedev
dear sir,
I had left my job in june-2008 and then i submit my pf applications form in apr-2009 in mummbai, yet i didn't get credited my pf amount.Could you please anyone help in this why i didn't , Thanks in advance.
my pf a/c no. MH/94095/11155

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.