Monika Vaid

Hey Kiran!!!!!!!!
Congrats dear................ well deserved winner...........
three cheers for kiran..............
hip hip..........hurray................hip hip .......... hurray............... hip hip hurayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yo kiran............. i mean yo yo yo............
Regards,
MOnika

From India, Delhi
Poonam Sadana

Hiii Kiran...........
Congrats!!! :D :D
A great reward for a great effort...u really deserve it buddy...YO YO YO
Sorry guys for not being in touch for past few days. And Kiran Thanks a lot for Updating my name in the list.
Anu, Radhika, Geeti, Pankaj how are all of u.....enjoy ur weekend...... :lol:
Please post the venue and the timing for the next meet.....
Til then take care
Poonam

From India, New Delhi
Aanchal

hyyyyyy Kiran ji......... Congrats..... 8) for all ur effrtsssss!! im also uploadn the list of volunteers wid my name included..wz down wid viral so cudnt chk the thread.. So watz next??
From India, Mumbai
archnahr

HEY KIRAN,
CONGRATULATIONS & CELEBRATIONS!!
I KNOW YOU ARE NOT HERE KIRAN SO I WILL CALL YOU AND ASK YOU FOR TREAT.
WHATEVER YOU HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT ME IN THIS THREAD IS OK BUT I"M NOT IMPRESSED YET :wink:
TAKE SOME MORE TIME, MORE PRAISE AND THEN WE TALK ABOUT GIVING A TREAT.
PANKAJ & ANUPAMA,
Thanks a lot for accepting my suggestions. I dont know what other team members have to say on this. I'm still waiting for their suggestions.
But surely all the volunteers should meet to finalise the tasks.
May God bless you all
CHeers!!
Archna

From India, Delhi
Poonam Sadana

Hii Archana Ma’m, How are you? Well I fully agree with your suggestions and looking forward to the next meet may be on 29th July or 5th Aug as it will be decided mutually. Take care Poonam
From India, New Delhi
Prativa

Hi Kiran.
Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!!!
Expecting the same way you will continue.......
Hi Archana Mam,
Thanks for your support and motivating all of us ...
Now whatever decided is OK, about the volunteers meet on 29th July or on 5th Aug
But what about the agenda for our next meet on 19th Aug.
As a volunteer what we have to do,what are the responsibilities,how we work on that, and many things
Thanks to everyone to keep posting their views on this thread..
Prativa

From India, New Delhi
pankaj.sinha

Hi All Cite HR NCR Team !

At the outset

C O N G R A T S to KIRAN :D :D :D ! :!: ... ... ... Hey Mann .... P A R T Yyyyyy ... :arrow: 8) ... ... ... :D :?: :?: :?:

This is an opportunity for all of us to remember that any contribution & effort to take initiative or Volunteer for any Group Task never gets un-noticed, whether it is actually rewarded or not, dosen't matters. So, CHEERS for all OTHERS also who Volunteered and Contributed their best.

Keep it up all Team-members ... this is going to be the best Team ever ! :)

Thanks to Ms. Archana Ma'm for all ur kind acknowledgements & guidance.

Thanks to Anupama for her efforts to process this voting ! :)

Thanks to everyone else for appreciating & participating in it.

Let's start believe that no Creative & Positive efforts ever goes waste, as at least it adds up to our own experiences of life and ultimately enriches us ! Even Geeti and all other volunteers had done a great contribution & hard work too... we all know in our hearts ! So CHEERS for all the Team. ! :D

Waiting for the Party from Kiran :wink:

... ... ...

All the Best to All !!! :)

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON.

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
boystrad
G’mrnin guys!!! YO YO YO Kiran!!!!! so u did it huh....grr8888 :) I’m sure there’s more fun and happiness added to your vacation !!! Njooooy:) Regards Radhika
From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Goodmorning guys !!!
Hope you all had a wondeful weekend ...
Guys now the next thing in the line is to plan for gift /award for this.Well i think we can have a group of few memebrs from the volunteers list to decide about the gifts/awards ,funds for the gitfs etc for Kiran this time and for all coming meets in future
What say Guys .We can have maximum of 2-3people who can do this work.
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
boystrad
Hey Anu,
hwiee??Well yeah i guess the weekend was great f al of us(it alwaaz is!!)
I have a suggestion here....rather than giving out giftsof different types,can we have a similar gift (it can b anythin!!)and the person who has the maximum no. of them by the end,will get an award or somethin!!!
well its just a suggestin,things can be decided over the meet v'll have!!
and ofcorse by r treasurer GEEti......btw G'mrnin ma'sm whr r u???plzzz dont work sooo harrd!!
regards
Radhika
oh btw anu...i need to speak to u...with respect to help from my project,plzz leemm know when can i call!!

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.