Anupama Saini

Goodmorning Gang ..
I hope evryone enjoyed their part of fun on this weekend....let the good spirit rolling till the next meet.........
Satyam
Better late than never ..welcome back ..so hope to see you soon with some grat ideas on this weekend..
Mohit
Thank so much for the confirmation...and we do understand your problem and at the same time appreciate your timely confiramtion...hope to make this 19th Event a grand success.....
Kiran :-
I a sorry i could not take your call ...but i will surely call you.
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
Megha Gautam

HI GUYS
I am Megha working as HR Executive in Delhi
U guyz are really doing a great job . Looked at the meet photograph,,,,kaash i were also there,,,n ways,,,this time making very very sure to be there,,,,,,Even last time bi I updated my details,,,,,but the sheet was finaaly lost,,,,Had a word with few members also,,,,HHHHAAAA,par slept till 1 on that day........
But this time my saturday is also off so be there on Sunday
Wells cheers to all those who r really putting in lolz of effort to make the meet really fruitful,n even exciting
Well HR ppl are alwaz rocking :twisted: :twisted:
With Best Wishes
Megha

From India, Calcutta
Anupama Saini

Dear Megha,
Welcome to our thread........
Great to see to your interest ..well dont loose hope..you can be part of the coming 19th August meet.Please be regular on this thread , you will get all the latest updates about the next meet..
Regards
Anu

From India, Calcutta
boystrad
Heey guys..g'mrrniinn!!hw r u all??n hw ws d weekend??
GEEti ,Kiraan...whr r u guyss??Hey guys d meet is just 4 days away...soo c'moonn...plzz Rise n SHINE :D v gotta make dis meet a rocking 1 too..soo plzzz...strt writing in!!!
dont luk at me...i knw i have not been resular....but have def bn gng thru all d posts like a gud baccha :lol:
a v WArm WELCOME to the new memebers who have jst joined in!!
Regards
Radhika

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Guys !!!
The Venue which was decided earlier

NIRULA's
Time -11.30 am onwards....
Agenda:- To discuss and assign the responsibilties.
Common guys start giving me your final confirmation.
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
Mattamkiran

Hmm...BACK TO ROUTINE....AWAY FROM SWEET HOME....
Anyways, part and parcel...
So, Anupama, Take my confirmation..I would be there for the meet under any circumstances...
Sorry for not being active...was a bit busy with windup stuff at home and then back to office after two long weeks...so, obviously, trying to get in touch all again...
Things are going pretty well....no doubt in that...Also, there are many new members that are joining hands. All good signs..
The most important thing in our next meet would be deciding on Agenda for our Aug 19 meet.
I think it would be good if we can decide on some common issues that HR professionals face on day to day basis at their work place ( I saw this happening in Mumbai Meet). If we can decide certain topics that would be really great..WAT SAY, GUYS??
So, now come chip in with the topics that you would like to discuss in our Aug 19 meet so that we can have a proper Agenda for our Meet...
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
boystrad
Yuppie Anu..i'm in too!!!sooo.....count me in...but i wud def want a favr from u...if sme1 cud msg me on 28th eve...as wid ma wrrk schedule..i really hope i dont forget...!!! :lol: coz i have ma submissions....n gotta run to ppl n stuff...n after em!!
Kiraan....welcome baackk..hope u got r goodies huh..?? :P
n yeaah sure v can discuss sme topic def...dat'll b greaat..an added adv for sure(i really think ppl in d industry can gve in suggestions as i am v neew....bt def wat cmes to my mind is STRESS mgmt....as whrever i luuk arnd...just hear n c STRESSS...!!)
Regards
Radhika

From India, Delhi
Geeti
Hi All,
The thread really looks good & Sorry for not posting in here, but was closely following the entire thread.
Hey Anu,
Please take my confirmation :)
Gang looking forward to meet you all & I have NEWS to share for the 19th August meet 2 actually will not share it here will discuss on 29th with you all. :twisted:
Till then keep posting....
Cheers!!
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
boystrad
Geetii..... nw daats Xciitiiingg....i’m sooo curious n m sure oderzz r as well!! ciao thn... Regaards Radhika
From India, Delhi
Mattamkiran

YUP...thats a real good news..so, let us wait till 29 July, 07 for the secret to be disclosed :) . BTW, Geeti, could you give us any clues about this before 29 July, 07?? Regards, Kiran.
From Netherlands
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.