No Tags Found!

varshu82@rediffmail.com
Hi,
this is Varsha. working with FMCG copmany in HR Dept. We have recently recruited 50 management trainee. I need a feedback from them abt compny & the project on which they are working. Can anyone proviide me Feedback form for management trainees .
Varsha

From India, Mumbai
rahulgurjar

Hi Varsha
As described by you require the feedback from the trainees...i can suggest you a solution which will provide you real time anwers from the employee and get your feedback form organised instanly to be presented to your seniors.
The solution suggested is an audience response system that will integrate with your MS PPT and you can ask questions to the participants and in return they will reply you from their individually provided poll/ response cards which works on Radio Frequency and hence no wires attached...this forum can be conducted in a conference room and immediately after the session you can generate reports.
you can visit Audience Response Systems | Turning Technologies or contact us for more information.
Regards,
Rahul Gurjar
Edutech India Pvt Ltd.,
Mumbai - 400093
Tel: +91 22 32926106
Cell: +91 9323205703
www.edutech.com

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.