promilayadav

Hi,
A good discusoin,but i have slightly opnion when compared to you all.
i believe at some stage of life every one feels loniness,and its a fact,instead of feeling mercy of it ,i guess we should try to find out the soilutions to over come them.For instance one can pratice yoga,it make u tension free and yoga is basically 100% cordination of your body ,soul ,and you feel relaxed.
In the Org/companies you have Gym,cafeteria,etc where you can spen your time.
Read good books where we are self motivated.
Listen to songs..........play with your kinds....here most important comes is time management.....we giving training to others on time management to others but we our self dont follow.
I guess basically how one percieve the world........do every thing from your heart,i am sure you will definetly feel good.
Always feel that yes atleast you are 100 times better off than compared to others...........SELF MOTIVATION .
Regards
Promila

From India, Delhi
sree

Thanks Promila for your view, and for expressing your opinion.
You've also mentioned ways of combatting loneliness.
There is another state of being alone : Solitude.
Solitude is good, when one can be one-self.
Loneliness is, on the other hand, different and is used in a negative form. Lonelinesss is a feeling one has when an individual feels he/she is not wanted.
Isn't that whats happening in metros?
Aren't majority of the people acting up so as to grab their piece of cake and to grab their piece of position in the society?
People infact know the ways to combat loneliness, and noiw we come to the core issue - the issue of having time to combat loneliness.
Making up time is difficult for today's executives, or so they think.
More views please
----
sree

From India, New Delhi
promilayadav

Hi Sree,

I think that if a person is getting the feeling that he is not wanted than in that case i believe to some extend it depends upon the attitude of the person also.For eg: even in college of school days there are always a group and every individaual wants to fit in the group thats best suited for him,but when u start working u become proffessional,and all that masti is not possible but i my self believe it depends upon an individual self.We cant say that every one is bad but of course we have good people aslo.We learn the stories with morals not to greedy,selfish......than y cant we implement on ourself.

If todays excutives are becoming so busy that they dont have time for their parents and sending them to old age home,than iam sorry to say they themselves are creating atmosphere of alone.

Every one 24 hrs,do the best utilization of that.

The title song of KAL Ho Nah Ho says the same thing......man enjoy ur life at fullest,mingle with others and always move with the attitude that yes i can do it,iam the best.........

Thanks

promila

From India, Delhi
Anonymous
It is a pity that this comment is heard everywhere nowadays.
While i feel that loneliness is an individual thing, it is also dependent on our surroundings.
Madhav
http://www.vkinfotek.com

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf vbsql_109.pdf (83.5 KB, 31 views)

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Hearty welcome Madhav. Very good discussion is going on. I tried to see your attachment but it did not open. Will you please post the substance.
regards

From India, Delhi
Sharma Bhavana
Loneliness is the state of mind. Like someone said you can be lonely in a crowd if you want to , similarly you can have a feel of being with people if you want to. Working in IT/BPO doesn’t stop us from being friendly with the people of different cultures or different backgrounds, infact it gives us an opportunity to expand our friend base. We are lonely because we have not managed our time well or we have not prioritized the essentials of our life.
From India, Madras
kris
Hi,

Loneliness. It is what we feel when noone seems to respond to us,

listen to us, and when what we do at work does not result in a

positive result.

It is upto us, to recognise that most of the work we do is beneficial

to others.

For old people it means something more. I read somewhere that Shri.

Amitabh Bachan, at whatever time he comes home, sits with his parent,

and tells them what all happened at work that day.

I think for old people it is matter that their siblings keep talking to

them and make them a part of events.

For us, working people, loneliness comes because that we no longer feel

a part of work we are doing. This can be overcome, we there is

an appreciation of the work we do. For this we need a watchful and

discerning manager.

In a BPO too work can become tideous. I feel, it is much better to work

in a BPO than a PSU, in which, there is a high degree of chance that we

become senile. And if we want to avoid this we need work and take up

responisibilities which is dicey in a PSU. It is better to die of lots

of work rather than because of no work!

Like Sri Ravishankar said, people get sick earning more and more money, and eventually spend all their money to combat this sickness. How true!

By reducing corruption, we can offer a chance for a more stress reduced life. As, we will have more value for money, lesser poverty, better infrastructure, lesser black money in the market and so lesser mafia dealings.

Regards

Madhav

http://www.vkinfotek.com

Books to break free from bondage !!

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar.

It is a good thing that several aspects of loneliness are posted. However. the aspects of whether people are self sufficient to combat loneliness and what are the ways out, we are yet to touch. I think the spontaneous change of life style to DINK and DINKY touches to these aspects tacitly. So let me post my views on these asppects.

Sree and Ramesh have slightly different views on DINK and DINKY. But I think both are correct depending upon the cases.

People now find it difficult to rear children. Joint families are broken down. So it is a whose whose his his/her her situation. It is now difficult to induce the life style or habits into the children that the parents wish. Almost the entire life style of chldren is shaped by TV or peers. Under these circumstances for some it is horrifying to have children. So DINKs or DINKYs, prefer the marriage to cobat loneliness as against procreation. What will be to them when they slowly get diasabled? Probably the old age homes are the answer.

regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.