No Tags Found!

Raul.

Hi Folks,
I think we should focus on things so that we can share the views and gain knowledge. I don't think its an issue if the faculties come and share the knowledge at their own will. Again that will be a more formalized way and an added advantage to this forum. We should keep our doors open to every knowledge resources.
This is my idea only and rest a common discission is always welcomed...
Regards
Raul

From India, Madras
nsnarang

Chitra wrote :- Hi Everyone, 17th feb is fine with me. If veryone agrees I can take the responsibility of Sanjukta as I had proposed the same thing in previous delch meet. Chitra anand
From India, Delhi
sunaina.kapoor

Hi everyone.....
We are working as an HR in an IT company in gurgaon & would like to join you in the Delhi Citehr meet. Kindly let us know when the next meet will be held, the venue & time for the same.....
Thanks
Sunaina Kapoor / Puja Barthakur

From India, Delhi
dreamguy

hey sunaina,
keep checking the forum and this thread to know more.
i think my wish of getting 100 members on the last meet of this year,i.e., december will certainly fulfill.
i agree with navinder on the fees part, even i am a student yaar :wink:
keep discussing new terms all, so that we do not become stagnant.
keep growing..
gaurav

From India, Delhi
dreamguy

hey DELCHEEEEEEEEEEES POUR OUT YOUR THOUGHTS ON HR OUTSOURCING VS. HR OFFSHORING. REGARDS GAURAV
From India, Delhi
anu_1259

Dear Delch..

A very good morning to you.

Hope everyone is doing fine!

I think we can tentatively keep our next meet on 17th or 24th February depending upon the availability of the venue. Rajesh and Meha are trying hard to get some place. If anyone gets a place, please notify it to the members so that we can all do our bit of work.

We will have the same group leaders as were in the previous meet and for the next set of leaders we can discuss that in the forthcoming meet.

So the group leaders are:

Rajesh

Meha

Gaurav

Anuradha

Please post your details as it will be easier to allocate members. We are yet to receive some of the updates from the members. I would request all the members to please indicate at least their contact number and location( whether Noida, GUrgaon, Dwarka, etc.). Please do not wait for someone to call or personally mail you. I think its everyone's responsibility to contribute towards the core objective of learning. Would prefer if the details come by Monday.

please post your queries and suggestions

regards

Anuradha :)

From India, Delhi
charankedar

Hi All,
This is charan from chennai...that's great to hear that you people sucessfully had a meet. Even i am also try to get in touch with chennai group but unfortunately i ddin't get in touch with them but recently i got in touch with vijay and he said he will keep me posted with the next meet details...
DELCH if you could arrange your next meet in one day travelling distance / any centralised location you can expect for more participants....
Actually i am very much interested to be part of this meet's...but till date i didn't get any such opportunities...
Anyway thanks for sharing the information and PPT it is was really good one...
Thanks & Regards,
Charan Kedar.C.

From United States, Palo Alto
kishanksharma
Dear All,
My name is kishan Sharma and interested to join your esteem community - Delhi Citehr.
Moreover I am interested to be part of our next meeting and If your facing any problem for venue please let me know and I will arrange the venue for our community.
For any clarification please mail me on or call on my mobile No. 9312612220 (New Delhi).
Thanks
Kishan Sharma

From India, Delhi
archnahr

Hey Guys!!
I'm so happy to see Delhi Citehr meets happening even now. :D
Geeti told me that she would be attending one of these meets which was started with the initiative of Sanjukta and others.
I'm so delighted that these meets have taken forward by some one or the other.
I would join the next meet surely.
Contact Number:9811334792
Noida
Cheers!!
Archna(Back in action) :D

From India, Delhi
nsnarang

The comments from Charan at Chennai were encouraging, to say the least. We shall also discuss his proposal when we meet next. We do need guys who can share, learn and grow! Navinder
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.